- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedDanielle Beach utilizes her 26 years of experience in immigration law to help individuals immigrate to the United States for humanitarian reasons. Born in Brussels, Belgium, Ms. Beach has lived in England, Belgium, Italy and Ivory Coast and has ...Practice area47% Litigation, 48% Immigration, 5% AsylumCostLicenseMD, Active since 1991
- LicensedJohn Tansey handles cases in Litigation, Insurance, Criminal Defense, Workers Compensation, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect and has an office in Hyattsville, MD. This attorney attended University of Baltimore and has been licensed for 48 years.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedReview: “This attorney is amazing. My family was left devastated from a case of legal malpractice when filing a petition for lawful status. It was a blessing to have met attorney Hoge. He was a referral to me. From my initial co...
- LicensedCarlos Espinosa practices out of Hyattsville, MD and attended University of Baltimore. This attorney has been licensed for 19 years and handles cases in DUI & DWI, Workers Compensation, Litigation.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedThe Law Offices of Richard S. Sternberg is dedicated to the principle that bigger is not always better. Instead, it rests on a tradition that actually antedates the rise of the “mega-firm”-the solo practice. Emulating a country lawyer in a big-cit...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Litigation Attorney near Hyattsville (Silver Spring)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedIt is my pleasure to serve Maryland and D.C. in bankruptcy, personal injury, and estate planning matters.Practice area10% Litigation, 50% Bankruptcy and debt, 15% Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutesLicenseMD, Active since 2008
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedLive in Northern Virginia, and enjoy travelling and sports. Fishing, Golf, Skiing, to name a few. A dog lover as well. Hope that my practice has assisted many in their search for justice in each case.