- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedJohn Ballard is a third generation attorney following in the footsteps of his grandfather, Jack Butler, and his father before him, General Howard Butler. Born and raised in Williamson County, John has spent his life in Middle Tennessee. Upon gradu...
- Avvo Rating: 6.4LicensedReview: “Seamus was helpful when I was first contemplating starting the company I founded and continue to run. He provided general guidance and pointed out important considerations.”
- LicensedThomas Beck has an office in Washington, DC and attended University of Virginia - School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Lawsuits & Disputes, Employee Benefits, Employment & Labor, Mediation, Litigation and has been licensed for 29 years.
- Avvo Rating: 7.6LicensedTrial and appellate litigation associate in the Nashville, TN office of Waller, Lansden, Dortch & Davis LLP. Experienced in complex commercial transactions, financial regulations, securities, white collar crime, and general contract law.
- Law Offices of Francis King
Nashville City Center, Suite 1850, 511 Union Street, Nashville, TNAvvo Rating: 6.5LicensedFrancis King received his B.A. in Government and International Relations (cum laude) from Clark University in 1978, and earned his J.D. (magna cum laude) in 1981 from New England School of Law, where he was a Law Review Editor. From 1981 to 20...
- LicensedLouis Albritton has been licensed for 35 years and handles cases in Personal Injury, Real Estate, Lawsuits & Disputes. This attorney works in Nashville, TN and attended Samford University - Cumberland School of Law.
- LicensedAndrew Ross has been licensed for 13 years and has an office in Nashville, TN. This attorney handles cases in Construction & Development, Wrongful Death, Lawsuits & Disputes and attended Vanderbilt University - Vanderbilt Law School.