- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedReview: “Jeff has provided support as outside counsel for my company since inception. We are a government contractor, focused on consulting in the IT space. Jeff has provided excellent and comprehensive legal advice and support ...
- The Law Office of Joseph P. Evans, PLC 成律师事务所
252 N Washington St, Falls Church, VAAvvo Rating: 7.1LicensedI am the managing attorney of my own legal practice, and am honored to represent clients from every walk of life in the areas of immigration, fisheries, estate planning, business, criminal, and adoption law. As a fluent and literate Chinese speake...
- LicensedRobert Falconi handles cases in Family, Government, Advertising and practices out of Falls Church, VA. This attorney has been licensed for 10 years and attended University of Virginia School of Law.
- LicensedPatricia Minson handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Government, Advertising and attended University of Richmond. This attorney has been licensed for 14 years and has an office in Falls Church, VA.
- LicensedConstance Miller has an office in Falls Church, VA and has been licensed for 31 years. This attorney handles cases in Business, Government, Commercial, Appeals, Arbitration and attended Gonzaga University School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 8.6LicensedCharlie Spies is the leader of Clark Hill's national Political Law practice, as well as the Member in Charge of the Washington D.C. office. Charlie has over a decade of experience providing strategic counsel at the highest levels in Washington D.C...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Government Attorney near Falls Church (Arlington)Avvo Rating: 8.0LicensedI'm a transactional attorney. I advise clients who are interested in forming a business or are seeking to enter into a partnership or joint venture with a family member, friend or business partner. I also represent and assist clients in commercial...Practice area10% Government, 30% Business, 20% Contracts and agreements, and more.CostHourly Rates, $200-$300/hour•Contingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 25%-33%LicenseVA, Active since 2009