- LicensedMichael Crow has been licensed for 27 years and handles cases in Personal Injury, General Practice, Litigation. This attorney attended Wayne State University Law School and has an office in Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
- LicensedStephen Winter has been licensed for 45 years and handles cases in Litigation, General Practice, Land Use & Zoning. This attorney attended Golden Gate University School of Law and has an office in Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
- Law Office of Alan Lowenthal
88 Kercheval Ave., Suite 100-4, Grosse Pointe Park, MIAvvo Rating: 6.5LicensedSignificant experience in all areas of corporate law. Representation of large and small companies in complex business and legal matters. Significant experience in estate planning, wills, trusts, probate and estate administration.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedMusilli Brennan Associates PLLC consists of five attorneys having close to 200 years of practice experience in the Michigan and other states, the Federal Courts, as well as adminsitrative, arbitration and mediation venues, We care ...
- AttentionLicensedEugene Boyle practices out of Grosse Pointe Park, MI and attended University of Detroit Mercy. This attorney has been licensed for 33 years and handles cases in General Practice, Litigation.
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “Mr. Carlson handled my case with the utmost courtesy and respect. He put me at ease during a very difficult time in my life and helped me to achieve the results I desired.”
- Avvo Rating: 6.3LicensedReview: “Kevin was the second lawyer I hired after being very unhappy with the service of my first and afraid to spend more money on another lawyer that would do close to nothing. He has been on top of any requests and questions I...
- LicensedRonald Kefgen has been licensed for 49 years and attended Wayne State University Law School. This attorney handles cases in Workers Compensation, General Practice and has an office in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.