- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.General practice Attorney near Thunderbolt (Savannah)Avvo Rating: 7.7LicensedAmit- Michael Navare graduated from The Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University and was admitted to the bar in 2003. In 2007 he founded Navare Law Offices and began working as a solo practitioner. Although Mr. Navare does practice some...Practice area5% General practice, 40% DUI and DWI, 15% Criminal defense, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutesLicenseGA, Active since 2003
- Avvo Rating: 7.0LicensedReview: “Ashlee has been our attorney for real estate and construction for many years. She has provided us with confidence in her knowledge of the law and her passion to see truth prevail. We are extremely satisfied with her ser...
- LicensedTracy O'Connell is a Insurance, Family, General Practice, Commercial attorney who has been licensed for 28 years. This attorney attended University of Georgia School of Law and has an office in Savannah, GA.
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedGannam, Gnann & Steinmetz LLC practices in the areas of litigation, insurance defense, probate litigation, estate administration, real estate closings, title litigation, business matters, social security law and immigration. J. Hamrick Gnann, Jr....
- LicensedScott Robichaux is a Criminal Defense, Family, General Practice attorney who attended Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis. This attorney practices out of Savannah, GA and has been licensed for 10 years.
- LicensedKimberly Harris has been licensed for 29 years and handles cases in General Practice, Aviation, Ethics & Professional Responsibility. This attorney works in Savannah, GA and attended University of Georgia School of Law.