- Avvo Rating: 7.7LicensedGlenn E. Cooper has a lifetime of experiences in helping others. Prior to attending law school, Glenn was a social worker with his emphasis in drug and alcohol rehabilitation. As an attorney, he has actively defended his clients through criminal d...
- LicensedCaitlin Miller is a General Practice, Personal Injury, Litigation attorney and has been licensed for 11 years. This attorney works in Norcross, GA and went to Mercer University - Walter F. George School of Law.
- Cruser Mitchell Novitz Sanchez Gaston & Zimet LLP
275 Scientific Dr Ste 2000, Norcross, GALicensedJoseph Cruser has been licensed for 31 years and handles cases in Insurance, General Practice. This attorney attended Emory University School of Law and has an office in Norcross, GA.
- LicensedYatrina Anderson is a Criminal Defense, General Practice, Litigation attorney and has been licensed for 11 years. This attorney works in Norcross, GA and went to Florida Coastal School of Law.
- LicensedScott Kuperberg has been licensed for 16 years and has an office in Norcross, GA. This attorney handles cases in Insurance, General Practice, Real Estate and attended Syracuse University College of Law.
- LicensedChristine Hall handles cases in Insurance, Transportation, General Practice, Litigation and attended Indiana University Robert H. Mckinney School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 28 years and has an office in Norcross, GA.