Buffalo has 279 Estate planning Attorneys with 481 Reviews
Open for businessOpen for business
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationVirtual Consultation
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Morgan Legal Group, P.C.
50 Fountain Plaza, Suite # 1400, Buffalo, NY
5.0 stars 96 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.1Estate planning Lawyer Licensed2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019 Super Lawyer Rising Star
- Diane R. Tiveron has practiced corporate and business law since admission to the New York State Bar in 1990. She received her J.D., cum laude, from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School and her B.A. in economics and political s...
- Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman, LLP
50 Fountain Plaza, Suite 1700, Buffalo, NY
5.0 stars 2 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.9Estate planning Lawyer LicensedMs. Peraza is an associate attorney working at Lippes, Mathias, Wexler, Friedman LLP in the firm’s trust and estates department. As a law student, she interned for the Hon. Barbara Howe in Erie County Surrogate’s Court and worked in the Public Ben...
- The Law Office of Nikole M Wynn
50 Fountain Plaza, Suite 1400, Buffalo, NY
5.0 stars 48 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10Estate planning Lawyer LicensedWhen you contact me for a free consultation, you will not get a sales pitch. You will get an honest assessment of your legal needs and my ability to serve you. Moreover, I have no problem advising a potential client not to retain an attorney when ...
- J. Michael Kelleher (Mike) graduated cum laude from St. Bonaventure University with a B.A. in 1967, and received his legal education at the University Of Notre Dame, graduating in 1970. Mr. Kelleher has been Town Justice for the Town of Lancaster ...
- Pfalzgraf Beinhauer Grear Harris Schuller LLP
455 Cayuga Road, Suite 600, Buffalo, NY
4.5 stars 6 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.1Estate planning Lawyer LicensedLinda Stravalaci Grear is a Partner with Pfalzgraf Beinhauer Grear Harris Schuller LLP. Grear practices in areas of Elder Law, Probate Estates, Estate Planning & Trusts. She has practiced in the field of Elder Law, Estates, Estate Planning & Tru...
- 424 Main Street, Buffalo, NYReview: “I was fortunate to hire the law firm of Glasser & McGuire, L.L.C. to help me in a foreclosure matter. They are professional, experienced, and they provided me with exceptional legal advice specific to my needs. I was ...
- Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP
42 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY
4.5 stars 7 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.8Estate planning Lawyer LicensedMichael Schiavone has provided legal guidance to businesses for 30 years. He concentrates his practice in the areas of business law, commercial real estate, and estate planning. Mr. Schiavone is experienced in regularly counseling clients in a wi...
- Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC
70 Niagara Street, Buffalo, NY
5.0 stars 13 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.5Estate planning Lawyer LicensedROBERT FRIEDMAN, ATTORNEY I've lived in New York all my life, earning my B.A. from S.U.N.Y. Buffalo in 1975. In 1977, I also earned my Juris Doctor from Hamline University School of Law. I believe being an active participant in the community is e...
- Law Offices of Nancy W. Saia
1925 Kensington Ave, Buffalo, NY
4.5 stars 6 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10Estate planning Lawyer LicensedReview: “Nancy & her staff handled the closing on our house. Selling a home you’ve lived in for several years is extremely stressful & they made the closing seem effortless. They are professional and friendly and respond...
- Cohen & Lombardo, PC
343 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY
5.0 stars 6 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.7Estate planning Lawyer LicensedTerrie Benson Murray graduated Summa Cum Laude from the State University of New York at Fredonia with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and History. She earned her Juris Doctorate from the State University of New York at Buffalo School... Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 10Estate planning Lawyer LicensedMr. Silverstein has concentrated his practice in the areas of estates and elder law for over 20 years. He is a former bank trust officer, where he handled administration of estates, trusts and employee benefit plans. Mr. Silverstein has often sp...
- Law Offices of Robert G. Walsh, PC
3819 S Park Ave, Buffalo, NY
5.0 stars 1 reviewEstate planning Lawyer LicensedReview: “Bob has handled several estate and real estate issues for me and my relatives. He has always provide timely and sound advice and the documents he prepared for both my real estate and family issues have always been top rat...
- 8899 Main St, Buffalo, NYAs an attorney for over 40 years, I have the experience as well as the expertise to address a variety of legal problems and issues. In my practice, I regularly appear in local, county and state and federal courts, and I have successfully handled a...
- HoganWillig PLLC- Buffalo Office
155 Summer St., Buffalo, NY
Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 9.4Estate planning Lawyer LicensedPrior to joining HoganWillig, Mr. London spent five years in the offices of HoganWillig as a sole practitioner. He is a valuable addition to the Corporate & Business Law department serving as Special Counsel. In law school, Mr. London specialized ...
- The Law Office of Michael T. Dwan, Esq.
115 Elmwood Avenue., Buffalo, NY
5.0 stars 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 8.2Estate planning Lawyer LicensedReview: “Tim has been my lawyer for years and has never let me down. He's a talented, energetic, and skilled attorney and I highly recommend him.”
- Amil Sarfraz PLLC
70 Niagara St., Ste 113, Buffalo, NY
4.5 stars 16 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.5Estate planning Lawyer LicensedReview: “Amil always called me back and was very informative when I had some questions about purchasing real estate in Buffalo. I will definitely use him the next time I need a lawyer!”
- Damon & Morey LLP
298 Main Street, 1000 Cathedral Place, Buffalo, NY
5.0 stars 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 7.0Estate planning Lawyer LicensedReview: “I petitioned the court to placed my mother under guardianship due to various events that occurred that I was not made aware of. Jennifer was able to move the guardianship process through the court system at a very fast pa...