Clinton Township has 218 Estate planning Attorneys with 506 Reviews
- Estate planning Attorney near Clinton Township (Clinton Twp)
5.0 stars 13 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.9Estate planning Lawyer LicensedWe are experienced in matters concerning estate planning, estate administration, business law, and litigation. All inquiries are appreciated. For business, individual, and family matters, you can count on our experience to help prevent problems a...
- Matecun, Thomas & Olson, PLC
43570 Garfield, Suite 101, Clinton Township, MI
5.0 stars 21 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10Estate planning Lawyer LicensedGlenn Matecun is a Michigan attorney and counselor, helping families with their estate planning, wealth preservation, Veteran's benefits and elder law issues. His plans are comprehensive and highly personalized, focusing on his clients' peace of m... Open for businessOpen for business
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationVirtual Consultation
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Urbani & Marshall PC
42500 Hayes Rd Ste 100, Clinton Township, MI
5.0 stars 9 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.5Estate planning Lawyer LicensedAnthony Urbani, II was born in Detroit, Michigan. He is the youngest of four siblings. Both of his parents, Gaeton, Sr., and Florence, were born in the Province of Frozenone, Italy. His father attended Cass Tech High School and the University of D...
- Schock Solaiman Ramdayal, PLLC
37060 Garfield Road., Suite C-1, Clinton Township, MI
5.0 stars 5 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.0Estate planning Lawyer LicensedReview: “I retained Farrah Ramdayal and I highly recommend her. Our family has a business partnership, which includes property. When my mother was admitted into a nursing home, we were afraid that we would have to sell our busin...
- Shea, Aiello & Doxsie, PLLC
24668 Hall Road, Clinton Township, MI
5.0 stars 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 6.8Estate planning Lawyer LicensedPrior to establishing my career at Shea, Aiello & Doxsie, PLLC, I graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Science in 2003. Not satisfied, I decided to continue my education at the University of Detroit Mercy Law School in Augus...
- Estate planning Attorney near Clinton Township (Clinton Twp)Review: “I was in the middle of a financial mess and needed to file for chapter 7. Larry helped me every step of the way. Explained the entire process and answered all my questions perfectly. Communication was always there phone ...
- 42657 Garfield Rd Ste 211, Clinton Township, MIReview: “Single mom, health condition, tons of bills. Bill collectors calling me at all hours of the day and night, I had no idea where to turn. A friend recommended Jessica. She was understanding and professional. She did not tre...
- 42657 Garfield Rd Ste 211, Clinton Township, MIReview: “Truly caring and compassionate , you can count on William to get the job done and put his clients need first. Found needed assistance for my mother law and Aunt. He truly knows his business.”
- The Estate Firm
Rygiel Sprague P.C., 35758 Harper Avenue, Clinton Township, MI
5.0 stars 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 7.9Estate planning Lawyer LicensedDavid D. Sprague, Elder Law Attorney. David is a Parter in The Estate Firm and his practice includes Medicaid Applications, Medicaid Planning, Nursing Home Assistance, Long Term Care Planning, Special Needs Planning, Veterans Benefits Planning, ...
- Michigan White Pine Law
21231 Cass Ave, Clinton Township, MIReview: “She was forced to defend me in an area completely outside her comfort zone. She didn't trust me right away, but she kept an open mind. She told me I was her first jury trial, and she *nailed it.* Voir Dire? Nailed it....
- Estate planning Attorney near Clinton Township (Utica)
5.0 stars 38 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10Estate planning Lawyer LicensedClient Focused. Result Driven. Local Expertise.Read morePractice area20% Estate planning, 40% Divorce and separation, 20% Probate, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutesLicenseMI, Active since 2010
- Joseph Campbell Law, PLLC
42477 Garfield Road, Clinton Township, MI
5.0 stars 11 reviewsAvvo Rating: 6.3Estate planning Lawyer LicensedJoseph’s passion for justice shines from his eyes and radiates in his voice when standing next to clients before Judges across Michigan. As a result, Joseph is peerless at advocating for clients’ constitutional rights and achieving unprecedented o...