Langhorne has 68 Corporate and Incorporation Attorneys with 71 Reviews
Open for businessOpen for business
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationVirtual Consultation
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
6 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.1Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 40 yearsBusiness Lawyers Serving Business PeopleRead morePractice area10% Corporate & Incorporation, 35% Business, 30% Mergers & Acquisitions and moreCostLicensePA, Active since 1983
- Corporate and incorporation Attorney near Langhorne (Fort Washington)
6 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.7Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 32 yearsJohn J. McAneney is a partner at Timoney Knox. With the firm since 1991, he assists clients in forming corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, buying and selling businesses, estate planning, tax matters, real estate and employm... 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 7.8Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 36 yearsReview:
Marty Karo is a highly-intelligent, skilled and loyal attorney. He has advised me on several complex matters and has assisted me in resolving favorably difficult issues that other lawyers would have missed altogether
- Corporate and incorporation Attorney near Langhorne (Southampton)
40 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.0Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 17 yearsLeo is an experienced estate planning attorney and civil litigator, admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. His law practice is focused on estate planning and administrat... 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 7.9Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 12 yearsDavid M. D’Orlando is an Attorney in private practice with a broad range of civil litigation and transactional experience servicing Philadelphia and its surrounding counties, as well as Central and South Jersey, primarily in the areas of estate pl...
- Corporate and incorporation Attorney near Langhorne (Bensalem)
2 reviewsAvvo Rating: 6.9Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 14 yearsReview:
My experience with Ms. Jafar was related the preparation of some power of attorney and estate docs for my uncle who recently passed away. Ms. Jafar was incredibly professional, well polished, well informed and made this difficult situation much ea...
- Corporate and incorporation Attorney near Langhorne (Feasterville)
4 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.1Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 36 yearsReview:
I use Jeffrey Michels 13 years ago for a car accident and he did everything for me I didn't have to do anything. I currently got in another car accident and he is currently again doing everything for me. I don't have to worry about anything in reg...
- Corporate and Incorporation Attorney near Langhorne (Feasterville)
5.0 stars 3 reviewsCorporate and Incorporation Lawyer LicensedReview: “Vincent Guarna was so helpful and professional. He was really respectful and calming in a time of stress and walked me through the whole process”
- Corporate and Incorporation Attorney near Langhorne (Huntingdon Valley)
5.0 stars 1 reviewCorporate and Incorporation Lawyer LicensedReview: “I contacted Mr. Howland regarding a landlord tenant issue (In this case I was the tenant). He gave me basic information to determine how and if it was worth pursuing. The short version, our landlord told us varying inform...
- Corporate and incorporation Attorney near Langhorne (Hatboro)
2 reviewsAvvo Rating: 6.5Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 24 yearsI have had the pleasure of representing many businesses, individuals and families over the course of my career and have experience in the areas of estates, wills and trusts, elder law, real estate, banking, and for profit and nonprofit corporations. Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 6.8Corporate and incorporation Lawyer Licensed for 13 yearsMs. Morales focuses her practice on corporate and business law, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial real estate transactions. Her corporate work includes entity formation and counseling and advising clients on a variety of transactions, inclu...
- Corporate and incorporation Attorney near Langhorne (Newtown)Dominic P. Marco, Jr. is an associate in the Corporate Financial Services group of Spector Gadon Rosen, PC. Mr. Marco concentrates his practice in general corporate law and corporate finance and real estate. He has experience in mergers and acquis...
- Mr. Chernoff is a business lawyer, concentrating his practice in general corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate law, including the leasing, acquisition and sale of real estate, and financing. Mr. Chernoff has represent...