Sort by Best match
Waltham has 185 Commercial real estate Attorneys with 80 Reviews
- Archstone Law Group P.C.
245 Winter Street, Suite 400, Waltham, MA
Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 7.0Commercial real estate Lawyer LicensedLori brings more than 20 years of experience to her corporate and transactional practice. She concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, contracts, business transactions, and serving as general counsel to clients in the manufacturing, retail, trans... Open for businessOpen for business
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Commercial real estate Attorney near Waltham (Watertown)
5.0 stars 25 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10Commercial real estate Lawyer LicensedAggressive advocacy for landlords. **COVID-19 update: YES, we are open for business - call today.**Read morePractice area20% Commercial real estate, 40% Landlord or tenant, 20% Residential real estate, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs15 minutesLicenseMA, Active since 2006
- Commercial real estate Attorney near Waltham (Cambridge)
5.0 stars 3 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.8Commercial real estate Lawyer LicensedEric is a partner at Bennett & Belfort, P.C. He received his undergraduate degree from Boston College and his law degree at Suffolk University Law School. Eric is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, the United States District Court for Massachu...
- Commercial real estate Attorney near Waltham (Newton)
5.0 stars 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 8.1Commercial real estate Lawyer LicensedReview: “Steve guided our transaction smoothly from proposal to agreement to completed in just a few months. His legal experience and years of trusted relationships made all the difference. Any lawyer can be an advocate for client...
- Commercial real estate Attorney near Waltham (Watertown)
5.0 stars 1 reviewCommercial real estate Lawyer LicensedReview: “Over the course of more than thirty years he's done a good job for as well as with various family problems. He's older of course, but if you want experience and wisdom, if that's what your case requires, Jo...
- Commercial real estate Attorney near Waltham (Arlington)Jane Minasian is a founding partner of Minasian Becker LLC and represents national companies, health plans, hospitals and other diverse businesses with their commercial real estate and vendor contracting needs. Throughout her career Jane has helpe...
- Commercial real estate Attorney near Waltham (Arlington)Christine Smith is a real estate attorney with varied experience in title review and resolution, real estate contracts, commercial leasing and buyer/seller representation.