- Mark Simeon, Attorney at Law
Mail to: PO Box 1702, By Appointment Only: 114 W Parrish St (no walk-ins), Durham, NCAvvo Rating: 8.1LicensedWith 25+ years experience, the go-to guy for defending, preserving and restoring NC drivers licensesPractice area5% Civil rights, 70% Speeding and traffic ticket, 10% DUI and DWI, and more.CostLicenseNC, Active since 1987
- LicensedJohn Carella handles cases in Appeals, Public Finance & Tax Exempt Finance, Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, Litigation and has an office in Durham, NC. This attorney attended University of Chicago Law School and has been licensed for 17 years.
- LicensedAnabel Rosa handles cases in General Practice, Civil Rights, Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Litigation and attended Brooklyn Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 24 years and has an office in Durham, NC.
- LicensedDavid Bland has been licensed for 43 years and handles cases in Civil Rights, Business, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Ethics & Professional Responsibility. This attorney works in Durham, NC and attended Wake Forest University.
- LicensedWhitney Fairbanks practices out of Durham, NC and has been licensed for 18 years. This attorney attended Gonzaga University and handles cases in Public Finance & Tax Exempt Finance, Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, Juvenile, Government.
- LicensedBurton Craige has an office in Raleigh, NC and has been licensed for 41 years. This attorney handles cases in Civil Rights, Personal Injury, Lawsuits & Disputes and attended University of North Carolina School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 6.1LicensedReview: “I had hired Mr. Turner 3.5 years ago for pursuing an administrative proceedings. He was extremely professional, listened to what happened, helped me come up with a narrative (I was consumed by my experiences, I would simp...