- Law Firm of Kevin D. Judd
601 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 900, South Bldg, Washington, DCAvvo Rating: 9.4LicensedReview: “He was professional, honest and full of integrity. It's been two years since my discharge and lost of a job and I can honestly say it was worth it.”
- Ammermangoldberg.com The Bankruptcy Law Firm
1115 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest, Washington, DCAvvo Rating: 9.1Licensed35 years experience assisting individuals in Virginia and DC to resolve financial problems, including bankruptcy issues in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 -All discussions in confidence
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedKimberly Taylor Logan is a native Washingtonian. She received her BA degree in Economics from the University of the District of Columbia, graduating cum laude. She continued her education at the University of Bridgeport School of Law, where she ...
- LicensedCraig Bruens has been licensed for 22 years and works in Washington, DC. This attorney attended Vanderbilt University Law School and handles cases in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
- LicensedAdam Strochak has an office in Washington, DC and handles cases in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. This attorney has been licensed for 25 years and attended The George Washington University Law School.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedCOVID-19 - WE ARE OPEN AND HERE TO HELP. Bankruptcy Is Not The Only Option! I've Been Helping Clients Make The Best Decision For Their Financial Hardships for 25 Years. Call For A Free Consultation.
- LicensedMark Ellenberg practices out of Washington, DC and handles cases in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. This attorney attended Georgetown University Law Center and has been licensed for 46 years.
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedSherrie A. Smith is the founder of the firm, the Law Offices of Sherrie A. Smith, Pllc. She is an experienced practitioner primarily in the area of Washington, DC and Maryland bankruptcy law. She also practices in the areas of immigration and prob...
- LicensedAnthony Grossi practices out of New York, NY and attended Northwestern University School of Law Chicago. This attorney has been licensed for 11 years and handles cases in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.