3.0 stars 2 totalReview Kari Hayles-Davenport
Posted by a client
I sought out Kari for a custody issue. While the outcome was in my favor, I would never recommend her or her firm. Here is why:
- We met with her ONCE during our year long court battle. That was the initial intake. After that, we only met with the paralegals.
- She never responded to emails or calls. When she did, it was much later.
- She asked repeated questions.
- Official court documents referenced incorrect names. One was referring to me, but instead of listing my name, she listed the name of another relative. This caused us to resubmit information to the courts.
- When we finally were awarded final custody, we were asked to come in. We did, elated that it was finally over. To our dismay, we were told once again that Kari wasn't available to see us. It was another meeting with the paralegal. No congratulation, nothing from Kari.
She'll take your hard earned money, and won't be in contact.
If you're wondering how we won: most of it was a landslide, considering the other parties weren't willing to fight as hard as we did - most of it on our own.
Posted by a Divorce client
Kari and her legal assistant were very helpful and listened to my concerns. Kari filed motions promptly and kept the process moving ahead. Her legal assistant was also knowledgable and supportive during this stressful time.