Posted by Erik
This is the attorney you have been looking for! Really, whoever says that? Joe was recommended by a friend who was involved in a complex divorce. My friend was actually smiling as he recommended Joe, again, who does that? Upon meeting Joe he makes the daunting process of a divorce into understandable steps and literally he walks through the process with you. You simply have to listen to an attorney who has over 30 years of experience, whose has a list of former clients who are smiling and recommend him without a second thought, and the process is made easier by his great attitude.
His response time to issues and/or queries is amazing. Listen, my divorce is a nightmare, with my ex going through not one, not two, not three, but FOUR high powered San Francisco and Marin attorneys; Joe never even batted an eye and was a rock through the process. Joe has dealt with my case, again literally, as he was traveling. Once, he negotiated with the opposing counsel from a canyon in Yosemite on a dying cell phone, problem solved. Another time he was a top the Swiss Alps, dictated an ex parte writ to deal with visitation issues, and went directly from SFO to court when he landed! Problem solved! I have received emails/voicemails/text responses on Sundays, he is tireless and dogged.
If you have read this far, then you deserve to read this part of the review. I was a graduate student when this began, and Joe didn't let my lack of ability to pay fees timely stop him from doing everything necessary to protect my rights and Joe’s fees are FAR MORE REASONABLE than the fee’s my Ex was/is paying.
In court he is savvy, suave and direct. While maintaining a very professional demeanor, Joe is a LION! All the opposing counsels respected him and this helps immensely with negotiations, stipulations, and the messy court dates. Again, this is your next attorney!
Posted by Tom
Mr. Joseph Zoucha represented me in a case. Mr. Zoucha is not one of the more competent attorneys I worked with, but it probably is not the worst attorney either.
However, what really sets Mr. Zoucha apart from his colleagues is the absence of concern about the quality of his work or the outcomes for his client.
Among other things, Mr. Zoucha:
• Failed to prepare for the court hearing, and was not aware of even the basic facts about the case that were provided to him both verbally and in writing
• Forgot to bring his paperwork to the court hearing
• Failed to mention a number of key points during the court hearing
• Attempted to file a poorly written and factually incorrect declaration, that also featured misnumbered bullet points and spelling mistakes
• Filed an unapproved and unsigned declaration with the court, in spite of an explicit written request by the client
• Claimed to have had a number of conversations with the opposing attorney, but refused to provide any evidence or even the details about when those interactions took place
• Charged for a client conference that never took place
• Claimed that he has a special relationship with the judge that would result in a favorable ruling
In addition to the above, Mr. Zoucha ignored a number of requests, provided somewhat dubious advice, and failed to consider the documentation including the summaries and analyses he requested.
Needless to say, the outcome was not favorable.