5.0 stars 32 totalReview William Fuhrman
Posted by Eric
- When things are going great, he'll ask for a review. One of these 5 star reviews is mine. I regret not waiting until a more meaningful amount of work had occurred and am working with Avvo to remove it.
- After firing Mr. Fuhrman after more than a year on the case, my next attorney was able to make a case for parental alienation using only information that happened very early during Mr. Fuhrman's role and which he was specifically aware of as it was gross behaviour on my ex's part and I brought it up in detail to him. The court found Parental Alienation had occurred. Family Court rarely finds Parental Alienation, so this is a very big deal. This would have dramatically changed the 12% parental custody Mr. Fuhrman was able to get me. It's a disgusting lapse on Mr. Fuhrman's part.
- Mr. Fuhrman insisted during the entire duration of the case that I was entitled to half of the house that was solely in my ex-wife's name, that I was at least entitled to half the investment in buying it since I used 100% of my retirement to do so. Mr. Furhman backpedaled hard during day 1 and 2 of the 3 day trial. The opposition had offered letting my ex have the house with no argument and I would not need to pay alimony. I ended up losing 100% of the house, 100% of the money used to buy the house, and having to pay alimony. I checked with an appeals attorney and was told that this was in fact the correct outcome for my specific situation. Mr. Fuhrman did not do his homework and only tried to cover his tail as court started by backpedaling when it was too late to make changes. He never said "I was wrong, you should take their deal." - I would have been angry, but found that redeeming. Instead he continued to push for the house, then the purchase money. And failed hard. Now I'm out thousands of dollars a month in alimony "forever" because the marriage was more than 10 years.
- Mr. Fuhrman made no conciliatory offer to reduce his fees for his ineptness.
- Mr Fuhrman has a temper and will fire you as a client unless you bend to his will. He (illegally) fired me days before court because I wanted him to prove to me the house was in fact half mine as he'd been telling me for over a year. Opposing counsel even tried to help him out and had provided him material about why it wasn't.
- Mr. Fuhrman missed a $12000 credit card debt during court that has still not been cleared up months later. Until that's cleared up, I'm responsible, but it is absolutely marriage debt. He apologized when I pointed it out during a break in the trial and agreed it should have been included but has done nothing to rectify his mistake.
- He'll string you along and give you platitudes, but I find that, compared to my new attorney (who charges less), Mr. Fuhrman was extremely ineffective.
I cannot in good conscious recommend him as an attorney.
Posted by Dmitry Losevskiy
Bill helped me quickly with my tenants rights issue. He wrote the letter to quit. Very experienced in his field. Gave me advices on how can I legally proceed. Highly recommend him to anyone
Posted by Isaac
Mr. Fuhrman and his team have worked with me on two complicated cross county cases involving custody issues. For each individual case Mr. Fuhrman and his team helped me get the outcome I wanted with the least court involvement. I hired Mr. Fuhrman for another case recently and he has secured custody visitation for me as he did on the first case. The values that guide Mr. Fuhrman's legal firm are integrity, fairness, empathy, competency, and understanding.
Posted by anonymous
Successfully represented me in a criminal proceeding. I have full confidence in Mr. Fuhrman's ability and that of his staff to handle any type of legal representation I might need. I was kept fully apprised on all matters, and I found his fees to be reasonable and the billing fair.
Posted by Larry
Bill Fuhrmann was able to negotiate my 9 year divorce with a termination date for spousal support. I really appreciated that as it helped my financial picture. Bill is also a funny guy with a wry sense of humor which helps wade you through the legal entanglements with laughter. I would highly recommend Bill.
Posted by Charles
I would first like to thank Mr. Furrman & Michele Vallat, associate attorney and his firm for their work and diligence while working on my case. Mr. Fuhrman and his firm worked tirelessly to help bring about closure to my divorce case. Divorce is a very life changing and challenging event. His firm was both professional and personnel in representing me during each phase of the case. The firms resolve was relentless and knowledge of family law was exceptional. I greatly appreciate and am very grateful I retained their services.
Posted by Zelii
My entire experience with Mr. Fuhrman and his paralegal was a pleasant one. Everything was done in a timely manner. The other attorneys involved in our case actually followed his lead and made the same recommendations. I would definitely recommend Mr. Fuhrman
Posted by Rachel
If you are looking for a competent and compelling lawyer, then you need to speak to Mr. William Fuhrman. Mr. Fuhrman genuinely takes his clients best interest in mind, and will fight on your side to get the best possible outcome for your situation. That is what he did for me, and I would recommend him to anyone that wants a caring lawyer to be on their side and produce results in their favor. Simply put: he is the best!
Posted by Sheree
I was in an extremely difficult situation as a tenant/landlord battle in a shopping mall. Mr. Fuhrman came highly recommended. He took command of the issue and became "my voice". He was the strength that was needed to negotiate through each issue. He was both brilliant and creative in finding solutions that would be agreed upon mutually. When my emotions ran high, he was compassionate and witty. I wish there were 10 stars as that is how he truly should be rated.
Posted by anonymous
I had a few lawyers represent me prior to hiring Mr. Fuhrman and I realized I wasted time and money doing so. Mr. Fuhrman and his team have a tremendous amount of experience with family court and how to deal with the insanity the court presents to people who are getting divorced.
Mr. Fuhrman will eliminate the brain damage and keep you in check to achieve the best case scenario for you in a miserable time. Look no further as you'll just be wasting your time and money. Bill is the man!!