Luis Fernando Hess
Immigration Attorney at Shenandoah, TX
also known as Luis F. Hess
Licensed for 12 years
A Houston Attorney licensed in Texas and with over years of experience practicing immigration law and business. Substantial experience handling all areas of Employment-Based (EB) immigration, Family-Based (FB) immigration, Non-Immigrant Visa and Investment matters.
Mr. Hess has a proven track record filing labor certification cases with the U.S. Department of Labor and various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions with USCIS, and represneting privately-held companies.
Mr. Hess is admitted to practice law in all courts of the State of Texas, all Immigration Courts throughout the United States and the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Texas. He holds a Master of Art (M.A.) Degree from the University of Arizona, a Juris Doctor (JD) and an Bachelor of Arts from Saint Louis University. He is a member in good standing of the State Bar of Texas and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)..
- Employment-Based Immigration PERM - 1-140 (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3) and EB-5 (investment)
- Adjustment of Status & Consular Processing
- Work Permits (EAD) & Advanced Paroles (AP)
- Work Visas (H-1B - L-1A/B - TN's - O's & P's)
- Employer Compliance (I-9 Compliance Review & Sanctions - E-Verify)
- Investor Visas [E-1 (Treaty Trader) - E-2 (Treaty Investor)]
- Family Immigration [Immediate Relatives of USC's & LPR's - Fiance Visas (K)]
- Citizenship & Naturalization
This lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority in 2013.
Reprimand issued in MO, 2013
updated on 10/25/2016
A reprimand means the attorney did something wrong but may still practice law. The Court warns the lawyer in hopes that he or she will not repeat the behavior. Details of the infraction are made part of the public record.