Erin is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. She is the founder of Bogdanowicz PLLC and devotes 100% of her legal practice to domestic litigation. Erin's practice encompasses all areas of family law, and she understands and appreciates this very personal and sensitive niche. She has experience handling all aspects of family law matters including divorce, grandparent access cases, protective orders, enforcement of prior orders, clarifications, temporary restraining orders, collaborative law, modification of prior orders, Attorney General review conferences, and appeals. Erin approaches each client and situation with the utmost delicacy and professionalism.
A selection of Erin’s notable family law successes are as follows:
Successful trials with attorneys’ fees judgments for clients:
· ITIO A.W., Cause No. 233-305590-00, 233rd Judicial District, Tarrant County (change of primary conservatorship and $15,000 attorneys’ fees judgment)
· ITIO H.A. and L.A., Cause No. 06-02523-R, 254th Judicial District, Dallas County (successful defense of child support reduction and $3,000 attorneys’ fees judgment)
· ITIO Smith, Cause No. DF 08-14810-2, 256th Judicial District Court, Dallas, County, Texas (enforcement granted and approximate award of $12,000 in attorneys’ fees)
Appellate experience in successful defense of mandamus:
· In Re Kelly Marie Pickering, Cause No. 05-10-01141-CV, Court of Appeals, Fifth District of Texas at Dallas
Successful motions for summary judgment:
· IMOMO Carrington, Case No. 2011-70282-431, 431st Dist. Ct., Denton County
· ITIO Elizabeth Martin, Cause No. 296-50279-99, 296th Dist. Ct., Collin County
Successful motions to dismiss weak and/or baseless actions:
· ITIO C.T., Children, Cause No. 231-319443-01, 231st Judicial District, Tarrant County (SAPCR)
· ITIO A.W., Cause No. 233-305590-00, 233rd Judicial District, Tarrant County (Enforcement)
Specifics of performance in the above cases are not provided and the above results do not predict future results. Every case is different and must be judged by its own merits. Past results afford no guarantee of future results.
Erin is a member of the Annette Stewart American Inn of Court, a group specifically reserved for esteemed family lawyers. She is also a member of the Dallas Bar Association—Family Law Section, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers—2012 Leadership Class member, Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, and the Biltmore’s Who’s Who of Executives and Professionals. She is licensed to practice law in all Texas state courts and the United States Northern District of Texas.
A native Texan, Erin was born and raised in Coppell. She left for the hills of Austin to study at St. Edward's University, where she received a B.A. in Political Science with summa cum laude honors. After college, Erin received her Juris Doctorate from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. There, she was inducted into the Order of Barristers -- an honor for dedication to trial advocacy bestowed on only ten graduates each year. While in law school, Erin served as Managing Editor of the Science & Technology Law Review, was on the Dean’s List, served as the Interscholastic Director for the Board of Advocates, and was a mock trial champion. She also gained valuable experience by trying cases with the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office as a law student with a special license to practice law.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details