About Wallach & Associates P.C. Roger W. Wallach, - born New York, N.Y., July 31, 1957
- Admitted to bar, 1991, Missouri; 1992, Illinois.
- Harvard University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1979)
- Washington University (J.D., 1991).
Background and Recognition:
- Notes and Comment Editor, Washington University Law Quarterly, 1990-1991.
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Awards in Civil Procedure and Comparative Law.
- Author: "Foreign Sales Corporations," Winter 1998, St. Louis Bar J.45.
- "Not In Public! The Ninth Circuit Devises a Two-Step Test for Public Performances Under the Copyright Act," 68 Wash. U.L.Q. 203 (1990).
- New York State Certified Court Interpreter, Spanish/English, 1987-1988.
- Member: The Missouri Bar; Illinois State Bar Association.
Languages: English & Spanish
- Practice Areas: Business Law; Corporate Law; Real Estate Law; Financial Institutions; International Law.