I am an experienced corporate/small business attorney practicing in Chicago and the Chicagoland area. My primary areas of practice include banking and commercial finance law, real estate law and general corporate law and I have substantial experience in the following areas (among others):
• Real estate acquisition/sale/leasing/financing/construction;
• Company formation/governance/reorganization/restructuring/sale;
• Restaurant Law (vendor contracts, liquor license matters, etc.);
• Intellectual property (copyrights, trademarks etc.);
• Mortgage and asset based loans (representing borrowers or lenders);
• Crowdfunding and other Privately held debt/equity offerings; and
• General contract drafting and negotiation.
Typically I counsel and represent start-ups; privately held domestic and foreign corporations; limited liability companies and partnerships; high net worth individuals; owners/lessors/developers of residential and commercial real estate and banks and other commercial lending institutions focusing on middle market ($5 - $100 MM) lending. I very much enjoy acting as an outside general counsel to my corporate clients and I truly make an effort to understand each of their businesses and identify ways to create value.
I am always looking to meet new people and expand my professional network as I believe in the power of making and fostering quality connections. In keeping with that belief I enjoy acting as referral source for my clients and professional contacts and I go out of my way to foster beneficial introductions.
For a list of representative transactions please visit:
Specialties: Crowdfunding; Loan Workouts; Corporate Finance, Corporate Formation & Governance, Commercial Real Estate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities, General Commercial Transactions, Contract Negotiation and Estate Planning.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details