• I recently moved out to the suburbs after spending the last 3 years living and practicing law at a law firm downtown.
• I practice personal injury law from cases arising out of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, workers compensation, medical malpractice, DRAM shop, FELA actions, dog bites and other negligence actions,
• I have tried several jury trials and a bench trial which was upheld by the Illinois 1st District Appellate Court.
• I have medical background in Physical Therapy which allows me to understand the injuries my clients suffer from and the healing process that needs to take place to recover from those injuries.
• I graduated from The John Marshall Law School in 2017
• Undergraduate Degree in Political Science from Dominican University – IL
• For fun I like to be active in sports such as Golf, Basketball, and I have trained in Muay Thai kickboxing.
|IL||Active And Authorized To Practice Law||2018||02/17/2021|
|Associate||Goldstein Fishman Bender & Romanoff||2018 - 2021|
|Clerk||Whiting Law Group||2017 - 2018|
|Clerk||Malatesta Law LLC||2015 - 2017|
|Clerk||Racine County District Attorney||2014 - 2015|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Croatian American Bar Association||2021 - Present|
|Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association||2021 - Present|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||2020 - Present|
|Chicago Bar Association||2018 - Present|
|Illinois State Bar Association||2018 - Present|
|American Association for Justice||2018 - 2020|
|Dominican University||Political Science||N/A|
|John Marshall Law School, Chicago||JD - Juris Doctor||N/A|
Posted by MaryAnn and Tom
March 3, 2021
Posted by Amaris
February 25, 2021