The Law Office of John Pankau, P.C. serves primarily Cook, DuPage, and surrounding Counties in the metropolitan Chicago areas. Our areas of concentration are:
Estate Planning and Administration
Local Government Law
Our attorneys deliver top-tier legal expertise with down-to-earth character and values. We are exceptionally qualified to help clients preserve their financial resources, manage risk and liability, avoid unnecessary taxes, and plan their future through the use of trusts, wills, powers of attorney and estate planning. In the areas of business law and local government, we work with our clients to assist in reaching their goals in a cost effective efficient manner.
John Pankau graduated from Purdue University in Lafayette, Indiana, and Chicago Kent College of Law with High Honors. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois and owns the Law Office of John Pankau, P.C. in Itasca, Illinois.
Prior to and while attending law school, John and his wife Carole owned and operated a family business in Bloomingdale. John is an active member of his community, presenting educational seminars at local libraries and banks. Today, his practice concentrates in the areas of real estate, estate planning and administration, probate, business law, and local government law.
• Currently owns the Law Offices of John Pankau, P.C.
• Professional business speaker
• Former faculty member, College of DuPage
• Former faculty member, American Institute of Paralegal Studies
• Former Committeeman, Bloomingdale Township Precinct #70
• Former Chairman, Bloomingdale Township Republican Committee
• Member, American Bar Association
• Member, Illinois State Bar Association
• Member and Legislative Liaison, DuPage County Bar Association
• Member, Greater O'Hare Association of Industry and Commerce
• Former board member, Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce
• Past president; Business Person of the Year 1986, Roselle Chamber of Commerce
• Former board member, Carol Stream Chamber of Commerce
• Member, Business Networking Individuals (BNI)
• Member, Business Networking Group (BNG)
• Member, Greater O'Hare Networking Executives III, Gone IV
• Member, Bloomingdale One Leads Group
|IL||Active And Authorized To Practice Law||1985||06/05/2021|
|Partner||The Law Office of John Pankau, P.C.||2000 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Illinois State Bar Association||Member||1980 - Present|
|Roselle Chamber of Commerce||President||1986 - 1986|
|Wood Dale Chamber of Commerce||Announcement Law Office of John Pankau, P.C.||2014|
|Chicago-Kent College of Law Illinois Institute of Technology||JD - Juris Doctor||1985|