Not yet reviewed
· First and second chair jury trial experience in numerous cases.
· Excellent case management skills, handling over a thousand cases annually.
· Excellent research and writing skills concerning a wide variety of complex legal issues.
· Proficient in jury trials, voir dire, grand jury, plea negotiations, bench trials, trial preparation, discovery analysis/review, intensive research, motion hearings and interviews of victims/witnesses/law enforcement officers since May 2009.
· Experienced in a variety of cases, including murders, personal crimes, sex crimes, drug crimes, property crimes, and all misdemeanors offenses.
· Successfully stay abreast of current legislation and advise other attorneys as to changes in the law.
· Effectively educate and train incoming attorneys and interns with respect to the practice of law.
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
I have had the pleasure of working with Raymond which undoubtedly revealed to me how diligent he is in pursuit of success for his client and coupled with his trial skills, results in one of the best trial attorneys in central Alabama. It is because of this, it is without hesitation, that I endorse Raymond in the practice of law.
Gerald Baxter Personal injury Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
I have worked on the opposite side of many cases with Ray over the last few years. Ray has always been very well-prepared, knows the law well and is a zealous advocate for his client. He is honest and hard-working and is a man of his word. Ray has my endorsement.
Joseph Kreps Speeding and traffic ticket Attorney
Relationship: Opposing Counsel on matter
|AL||Authorized to practice law||2010||09/12/2016|
|Attorney||Cleveland, Riddle & Atchison, LLC||2015 - Present|
|Assistant District Attorney||19th Judicial Circuit, District Attorney's Office||2010 - Present|
|Law Clerk||15th Judicial Circuit||2008 - 2008|
|Legal Assistant||Pierce, Herns, Sloan & McLeod||2006 - 2007|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Pike Road Board of Education||President||2013 - Present|
|Alabama Lawyer's Assistance Program||Monitor||2012 - Present|
|Pike Road Lions Club||Founding Member / Secretary||2011 - Present|
|Alabama Peace Officer's Assocaition||Member||2011 - Present|
|Thomas G. Jones School of Law||Volunteer||2011 - Present|
|Elmore County Bar Association||Member||2010 - Present|
|Autauga County Bar Association||Member||2010 - Present|
|Salvation Army||Volunteer||1998 - Present|
|Jones School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2010|
|College of Charleston||International Business||BS - Bachelor of Science||2006|