· First and second chair jury trial experience in numerous cases.
· Excellent case management skills, handling over a thousand cases annually.
· Excellent research and writing skills concerning a wide variety of complex legal issues.
· Proficient in jury trials, voir dire, grand jury, plea negotiations, bench trials, trial preparation, discovery analysis/review, intensive research, motion hearings and interviews of victims/witnesses/law enforcement officers since May 2009.
· Experienced in a variety of cases, including murders, personal crimes, sex crimes, drug crimes, property crimes, and all misdemeanors offenses.
· Successfully stay abreast of current legislation and advise other attorneys as to changes in the law.
· Effectively educate and train incoming attorneys and interns with respect to the practice of law.
|AL||Occupational License - Authorized to Practice||2010||10/18/2021|
|Attorney||Cleveland, Riddle & Atchison, LLC||2015 - Present|
|Assistant District Attorney||19th Judicial Circuit, District Attorney's Office||2010 - Present|
|Law Clerk||15th Judicial Circuit||2008 - 2008|
|Legal Assistant||Pierce, Herns, Sloan & McLeod||2006 - 2007|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Pike Road Board of Education||President||2013 - Present|
|Alabama Lawyer's Assistance Program||Monitor||2012 - Present|
|Pike Road Lions Club||Founding Member / Secretary||2011 - Present|
|Alabama Peace Officer's Assocaition||Member||2011 - Present|
|Thomas G. Jones School of Law||Volunteer||2011 - Present|
|Elmore County Bar Association||Member||2010 - Present|
|Autauga County Bar Association||Member||2010 - Present|
|Salvation Army||Volunteer||1998 - Present|
|Jones School of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2010|
|College of Charleston||BS - Bachelor of Science||2006|