Raymond James Hawthorne Jr.
Personal injury Attorney at Montgomery, AL
also known as Ray Hawthorne
· First and second chair jury trial experience in numerous cases.
· Excellent case management skills, handling over a thousand cases annually.
· Excellent research and writing skills concerning a wide variety of complex legal issues.
· Proficient in jury trials, voir dire, grand jury, plea negotiations, bench trials, trial preparation, discovery analysis/review, intensive research, motion hearings and interviews of victims/witnesses/law enforcement officers since May 2009.
· Experienced in a variety of cases, including murders, personal crimes, sex crimes, drug crimes, property crimes, and all misdemeanors offenses.
· Successfully stay abreast of current legislation and advise other attorneys as to changes in the law.
· Effectively educate and train incoming attorneys and interns with respect to the practice of law.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details