Peter joined the firm directly from law school in 1998.
- Peter has tried many lawsuits to a successful jury verdict. Notable cases include
a $4,915,588.00 jury verdict for a brain injury victim of a car accident: a
$1,778,877.00 verdict for the wrongful death in a medical malpractice case of an
emergency room patient: a $1,093,505.00 for a victim in an automobile crash.
- Peter has also recovered millions of dollars for clients through settlements with
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Ford Motor Company, Firestone, Wal-Mart, and
many other major organizations and entities.
- Peter's was one of the top junior tennis players in the Netherlands. Peter's
tireless competitive nature was further developed while playing on the Varsity of
the University of Alabama tennis team while obtaining his degree in corporate
- He was raised on the fundamental principles of hard work and fairness to
everyone, and lives his life and operates his law practice with those basic tenants
at the forefront of his mind. He deeply cares for those who have been wronged
by the recklessness or arrogance of others, and true to his competitive nature
welcomes a fight against those who would act with such disregard as to mistreat
their fellow man.
- Peter is a proud family man, married to his wife, Carrie. He is the step-father of
four children and grandfather of five.