We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
8 years, 10 cases
8 years, 10 cases
13 years, 900 cases
When you're in the foxhole, surrounded by fierce competition, you want someone by your side who's been there. As an attorney dedicated to serving businesses and business owners, I help businesses and their owners become battle ready by counseling in a wide variety of matters which businesses and their owners face: from reviewing contracts and drafting agreements to regulatory compliance, mergers & acquisitions (representing buyers and sellers), employment law (e.g. handbooks, EEOC representation), intellectual property (e.g. copyright, trademark, trade secret), tax (e.g. federal, state, local), and international trade (e.g. China, Israel).
As your outsourced general counsel, I help solve your business problems, a few recent matters having been:
A) Work Representing Sellers
1. Helping a business owner sell his multi-million dollar electrical services business.
2. Counseling a business owner through selling his Painting with a Twist Franchise.
3. Representing a business owner sell his custom drilling rig.
B) Work for Buyers
1. Represented a Buyer in a Stock Purchase of an automotive company.
2. Assisted one member purchase the membership interest of another.
C) Tax Exempt Work
1. Establishing a 501(c)(3) for equine therapy.
2. Counseling a business in creation of a Private Operating Foundation.
D) Establishing Businesses
1. Established several LLCs and corporations.
E) Compliance Work
1. Assisting a jeweler with their Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program and independent auditing.
2. Helping taxpayers become compliant after not filing tax returns for several years.
3. Wrote an employee handbook focusing on defenses to EEOC claims.
4. Represented taxpayer in defending an innocent spouse claim.
F) Controversy Work
1. Representing a business owner in a small claims court mediation.
2. Advised insurance companies to prevent former employees taking clients and employees.