Jessica practices as an Attorney in the areas of Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate Administration, Trust Administration, and Elder Law. In addition, Jessica is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator and mediates County, Civil and Family cases. Prior to starting her own firm, Jessica worked as an Associate Attorney with Panouses Law Group as an Estate Planning and Probate Attorney.
Before practicing law, Jessica garnered legal experience as Judicial Assistant to Brevard County Judge David E. Silverman for four years and through her previous roles as a Civil Litigation Paralegal, Real Estate Paralegal, Certified Notary Signing Agent, Real Estate Agent, Florida Mortgage Broker, Real Estate Investor and Property Manager.
Jessica was born in Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB). However, she grew up traveling the United States and overseas as the daughter of a military family. She then married a (soon to retire) United States Air Force Officer from Hawaii, and traveled the United States again, this time as a military wife. She and her husband are parents to their three children; two boys and a girl. Jessica enjoys volunteering at her church, Church at Viera, and within the community. She also enjoys quality time with her family and friends, kayaking, boating, listening to podcasts, interior decorating, reading, modeling and voiceovers.
Jessica's education consists of:
• Associate’s Degree in Paralegal from Johnston Community College
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management from Minot State University
• Master’s Degree in Executive Leadership/Counseling from Liberty University
• Juris Doctor (Law Degree) from Florida A&M College of Law
• Member of Brevard County Estate Planning Council
• Member of Brevard County Bar Association
• Board Member of Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers
• Member of The Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
• Member of The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
|FL||Member in Good Standing||2018||09/12/2019|
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Our Rating is calculated using information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to the information we collect from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. Attorneys who claim their profiles and provide Avvo with more information tend to have a higher rating than those who do not.
Years licensed, work experience, education
Peer endorsements, associations, awards
Publications, speaking engagements