|Ohio - OH||< 1 year|
|Florida - FL||16 years|
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Amy Vo has extensive experience representing owners, purchasers, developers, institutional investors, and lenders in a wide variety of real estate related transactions. Her practice focuses on all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions, including sales, acquisition, financing, development, management, and leasing of multi-family properties, hotels, office buildings, retail shopping centers, and other investment-grade properties. She understands the real estate market and has the experience and knowledge to assist clients timely, professionally, and with documents that are based on years of experience, having devoted her practice entirely to real estate.
• Representation of institutional lenders in numerous commercial loan transactions.
• Representation of developers in various land acquisition transactions, as well as the subsequent sales to national builders.
• Currently represents multiple international companies in their acquisition, development, management, and leasing of multimillion-dollar office buildings, retail centers, and multi-family apartment complexes.
• Represents various hotel owners in the sale and acquisition of hotel properties.
• Closed over approximately $1.5 billion in real estate transactions.
• Currently represents an institutional investor in the acquisition of investment-grade properties, comprised of multiple, nationwide properties valued at more than $100 million.