|GA||Active Member in Good Standing||1996||08/05/2017|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Georgia State Bar Association||Member||1996 - Present|
|GA State Law Review||GA State Law Review||1995|
|Georgia State University||N/A||law||N/A|
Posted by Tom
I have been absolutely content leaching off of other peoples reviews, while never writing my own. This is wrong probably in the same way listening to public radio without pledging may be wrong - I could say I have my reasons, but the bottom line is that for whatever reason this is my first online review. Is this because Sean's service was the only great service I have yet to receive since the conception of sharing opinions online? No, because there have been plenty of great services rendered, and purchases made. But what Sean did for me was so far above and beyond what I thought would have ever been possible I NEED to share this. I will make a pretty long story as condensed as I am able:
- I received a ticket supposedly for speeding on 75. I was told I was going in excess of what would be a super speeder.
- I have been unemployed for a while, and so broke my own protocol and pleaded with the officer to cut me some break.
- He returned with the ticket and told me how he did cut me a break by lowering it to a non-super speeder status.
- I never even doubled checked. I planned at this point on going in to fight this myself as I am sure there is no way I was going anywhere near speeding. (of course, I had no real argument - it would probably have ended up pretty embarrassing at the very least).
- Well, sure enough the day of my ticket I had a job interview I could not miss. My court date was at 8am, so when I called Sean that day around 11 am I had already messed up and had a warrant issued.
- amongst my panic he assured me that at that point there was no productive benefit to worrying or trying to do anything myself that day (not to mentioned I could not have anyway, or I probably would have tried). He told me to just 'focus on the work thing', and that he would be going down the next day and see what he could do.
- I have not mentioned that my phone is a serious piece of crap, and I mention it now because we essentially could not communicate during what happened next.
- No only did I miss the prior days court time (as already mentioned), and was it indeed a super speeder ticket after all, but also I apparently - according to the court - had also had an outstanding jaywalking ticket from 2007 or something. I can only imagine what would have happened if I was trying to take care of all of this myself. Luckily, I will never know. What exactly was he able to do for me?
- I suppose I better mentioned that I have no idea if this is typical and would not want to be the guy making a guarantee on Sean's behalf. All I can tell you is the absolute truth about my case: miraculously, BOTH tickets he got dismissals for! AND he went to the DMV himself to have my license reinstated.
- Again, I need to remind the reader that this was all done while I was unavailable to confer with for much of the work - the last minute work - he was doing all the while. He did it all and used impeccable judgment.
We have all heard it 'its not what you know but who you know'. I really don't know about that one way or the other, but this is a very likeable yet professional guy. He knows his stuff but knows how to resist the stereotypical stiff no personality types that 'can' go with the profession. Perhaps this helps in the end - his personality I mean... and that is just fine with me!
Posted by anonymous
Sean managed to strike me a deal that saved my license. This is my second time using his services which is why I knew I could trust him in doing so. The very first time was roughly over 4 years ago regarding a speeding ticket which he was able to have dismissed. The second time around it was for two violations that would amount to 6 points total on my license. With only having to do community service and paying a fine I was set with no points and no insurance increase.