I am attorney Roger J. Rozen. Since beginning the practice of law more than 35 years ago, I have remained committed to serving the legal needs of clients in Marietta, northern Atlanta, Cobb County, Cherokee County, and throughout the state of Georgia. I am an experienced litigator, trial advocate, and aggressive representative committed to driving positive results for you.
Rozen & Rozen is focused on the legal issues that usually affect the lives of my clients. You may be facing criminal charges and concerned about your record or your goal is to prevent jail time. You may be facing divorce and want to protect your financial interests or secure custody of your child. I have the requisite skills and experience to effectively assert your rights in and out of court to ensure the best possible outcome in your case.
I practice law in the following areas:
- Criminal defense representation, including felony offenses, misdemeanors, shoplifting and theft, assault and battery, drug charges.
- DUI and driver’s license suspension. A drunk driving offense carries severe penalties, including loss of license, significant fines or jail time. When you are arrested for drunk driving, it is critical to consult with an attorney as soon as possible. I will advise you of your rights and provide aggressive representation to ensure your case is handled properly. When possible, I will work to defeat your charges completely and will always seek to minimize penalties and charges in your case.
- Underage drinking and marijuana possession cases. I fight to minimize the consequences that young people face as the result of an arrest. I regularly represent college-aged students from schools such as Kennesaw State University.
- Traffic violations cases, including speeding, reckless driving, moving violations. Traffic violations can result in heavy fines and penalties. If you have a speeding violation, reckless driving offense, were charged for driving without a license, driving without insurance, or driving with a suspended license, I can represent you in any administrative hearing or court. I will seek to minimize fines and penalties and fight to protect your driving privileges.
- Personal injury matters such as car accident and workplace accident cases. When you or your loved one has suffered a serious injury or wrongful death, I aggressively pursue maximum compensation from all responsible parties. I advocate for your rights as an injured victim in car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, workplace injuries, and workers’ compensation.
- Family law and divorce, child custody, support, paternity, and domestic violence issues. My family law practice focuses on the rights and needs of my clients and their children. Whether you are facing a divorce and need counsel and advocacy related to asset division, custody, support, or you need a lawyer for a domestic abuse or paternity case, I have the resources and skills to effectively advocate for you.