Is this your profile?
It's free and only takes 2 minutes.
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|National Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|American Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|Cumberland County Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|North Carolina Central University School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1995|
|University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill||Journalism||BA - Bachelor of Arts||1988|
Posted by anonymous
1. Doubled charged on billing several times and did not provide details of billing actions.
2. Transposed the address on my quick claim deed but still charged me for the full price but never corrected the mistake after it was filed.
3. There were erroneous facts in my "Review of Facts" that were unfounded that I pointed out to Ms. Miller that was never corrected during the review process.
4. The paralegal, Christine Walden, is also the billing agent, thus all issues with my billing and questions about how I was billed and the services that were provided went through Ms. Walden.
5. During my two days on the stand, Ms. Miller did not object to one thing, although the Judge objected on my behalf during the cross examination and instructed Ms. Miller that she can object as well (documented in transcript).
6. Key facts more specifically my ex spouse's state retirement benefits was left out and not factored in during the discover process in which I paid for. The Judge had do discover it during the trail, thus take a break so that Ms. Miller and the opposing attorney could factor in my ex spouse's retirement, although my retirement was already factored.
Posted by anonymous
Dont believe everything you read. Each case is different as so is each client. Mrs. Miller is a great person and attorney. Her staff and her are very heplful and will walk you through every step. Some client post bad reviews because the judge didnt rule in their favor. Mrs. Miller does everything she can but in the end it is not up to here but to the judge. I know for a fact because I didnt win my case but it is not for Mrs. Miller not trying or not fighting she fought so hard for me but the judge ruled in favor of my ex. Mrs. Miller will fight for you with everything she has in her until she she is blue in the face. I do recommend Mrs. Miller to everybody I know and met who needs an attorney. Mrs. Miller you are the best!!!!!
Posted by Andrew
Not certain who some of these persons were reviewing. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Ms. Miller and her staff. They worked hard to get a fair arrangement for me and I am nothing but satisfied. I believe "fair" is the key word. I worked as a paralegal in the past and most people who are unhappy are so because they demand too much and expect emails and phone calls to be answered NOW and for FREE, time is money and lawyers are not cheap. I was represented very well.
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
108 Hay Street Suite 2A
Fayetteville, NC, 28301-5683
Claiming your profile is free and easy.
Highlight your practice areas, experience, and contact information.
Showcase your speaking engagements, awards, case histories, and more.