4.5 stars 14 totalReview Adam Frank
Posted by Zamira
I am very grateful to Attorney Adam Frank and his team for their great services, and also to my friend who recommended him. Thanks to his professional guidance to me and his team for filing my immigration application, the whole process was quite smooth. As a result, I have got my permanent residency status exactly on time he estimated initially. It is amazing that he was able to make so accurate estimation based on our first phone conversation, even before I hired him and provided the whole package of documents as a proof. This is professionalism! Attorney Adam Frank is not just highly experienced and knowledgeable lawyer but he is very responsive, intelligent and patient. Every time I wrote him emails with my questions or requests for phone call arrangements, he responded timely and positively. When I expressed my concerns by phone on some specific issues, he explained everything very clearly, realistically and honestly. Moreover, when some of his paralegals made some minor mistakes in filling some forms, he sent his apologies on their behalf. I believe that all of this is convincing enough to recommend him to others, and I am already doing so.
Posted by Sergiy
Hi, If you are here, you are most likely looking for a good lawyer who will bring you to your destination – your permanent residence status. Several years ago, I was one of you, sitting in front of the computer, spending days and nights looking for answers on an important question: How do I get a green card? Time flies, and this year, I became a U.S. citizen, got my U.S. passport, celebrated this event with my family, and recalled how it was back in 2008. I also sent a Thank You letter to my lawyer, Adam Frank, who did a fantastic job helping me get my green card and finally to become an American.
Here is my story.
In 2008, I arrived in the United States from one of post-Soviet countries as a postdoc with a J-1 visa. I immediately realized that I couldn’t make big plans for my future in this country with a J-1 visa, so I started looking for a good lawyer.
Initially, I was recommended to a paralegal whom I met with, but he really scared me and made me believe that it was almost impossible to get a green card in my case. He also wanted to talk with my employer, which seemed very strange, so I declined further cooperation.... I was not surprised when I discovered that he knew my employer very well, and my employer wanted to keep me on the visa as long as he could. Both of them were playing games with me.
I then found a Russian-speaking lawyer who requested... 25 letters of recommendation, including some from Nobel Prize winners or their co-workers! He also requested I pay the entire fee in advance at the time of signing the contract. I wasn’t encouraged to work with this guy either.
Finally, one of my friends recommended Adam Frank, a Maryland lawyer who helped her and her friend receive green cards without any problems. She also explained to me that in her case, everything worked out perfectly through the Internet (we lived in the Southwest at that time), and there was no need to meet him in person. I sent him my CV, and he answered with a clear roadmap for what to do next. It was a very professional plan with reasonable financial conditions. Several months later, I sent the documents that he had requested, and we submitted my application. Four weeks after that, I received an approval. It was like magic. After helping me, Adam and his colleagues helped get green cards for several of my friends, including a man whose application was initially declined by USCIS.
There are 3 unique things about Adam Frank that I have learned from my experience and from the experiences of my friends and colleagues whom I referred to him:
1. Upon reviewing your CV, he can clearly say if a green card is approvable or not. If he says “yes” then there is a 99% chance you will get approved; or if not, he will tell you what needs to be fixed. This is golden.
2. He can represent your accomplishments in the most efficient way. In my case, he used all my achievements from my home country to get both EB1 and EB2 approved! My friend received a green card having published a few PubMed publications. It is an art!
3. The third is financial immaculacy. AF doesn’t try to scam you out of money – he just does his job, which requires reasonable payment. This is unique for a lawyer.
My visa status has changed my life, and my professional career is advancing. I would like to use this opportunity to express my deep gratitude to Adam Frank and his team for the excellent work they did for me.
Good luck everyone! I hope in 8-10 years, when you receive your blue passport, you will recall this review and send a Thank You letter to Adam Frank.
Posted by anonymous
I am a researcher at a US university. Attorney Adam Frank represented us to file immigration forms and we now have our green cards in hands, for my familly members and myself. Given the fact that there has been a huge backlog at the goverment immigration offices, Attorney Frank had guided us effectively through several steps to achieve our goal in a reasonable time. He responded to my emails quickly and provided us information regarding our cases timely. He is a professional, knowledgeable and experienced lawyer.
Posted by anonymous
Adam helped me with getting my wife a Green Card. Adam and his team were very supportive and helpful throughout the process. Our case had a few complications, and Adam was always available to chat with me, and email me about the various paths that we could take. He also assisted with all the paperwork and filing requirements. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Posted by anonymous
I have recently received my Permanent Residency, a moment that will have wonderful effects on my professional and personal life. Adam and his office staff played a central role in this process. I would like to sum-up my highly positive engagement with them via 3 main points:
1) Honesty -- unlike other attorneys who charge hundreds of dollars for a preliminary meeting, Adam does not. He first wanted to learn as much as he could about my story to see if he could help. To me, it was a sign of an attorney that is first and foremost customer-focused as opposed to money-focused. Down the road, as the process progressed, Adam has always had answers to all my concerns.
2) Professionalism -- the process went smoothly, with no delays. Everything was explained to me in a percise manner. Whoever took care of my case, whether Adam or one of his paralegals, was always on the top of things. After 14 months I had my Permanat Residency in hand.
3) Personal Care -- my emails were always replied on time. Whenever I asked to speak or meet with Adam to clarify things that I didn't understand he was available for me. In such a long and meticilious process you want to know that your attorney is there for you. Adam and his paralegals were there for me 100%!
Posted by Ochi
Attorney Frank and his team team did a remarkable job throughout the whole process in getting me through to getting my approved for a National Interest waiver Immigrant Visa. Starting from the initial consultation and putting together the documents package and ending with filing for the 1-140. Over a period of 5 years from first contact with your team you remained resolute in your support and professionalism. The only times I was a little disappointed was when you had the paralegals working on my package especially with the frequency with which they changed hands. Otherwise your handling of our case was astute and thorough. I wish you had provided me information about the eligibility of the children under 21 years to be granted the visa if successful because that would have pushed my pursuit of this waiver in a timely manner. Your level of expertise is admirable. We also appreciate your extreme patience in communication with us, answering our numerous questions and responding to our multiple concerns. Mr. Frank was truly happy for me upon receipt of the approval and has continued to respond to other queries posed in regards to the transition. I would highly recommend anyone who needs legal help with permanent residence and naturalization application, among all other immigration needs.
Posted by anonymous
Attorney Frank is prompt, professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and personable - My case is rather complicated. I have been in contact with Attorney Frank for five years with all my questions and doubts before I finally decided to retain him to represent me for my immigration case. Without knowing me personally, Attorney Frank has diligently answered all my questions for five years without any charge. He always answers all the questions in a timely manner. He is very patient and thorough, and took the time to research certain topics so that he could provide the most accurate answers. He explained all the possible outcomes and what to do the next if each of them were to occur. When everything is clear to me, he left the final decision to me, including whether to retain him or not. I feel very lucky to find Attorney Frank to represent my immigration case. Throughout the process, he always made the situation clear to me. He gave valuable advice but was never pushy, left the decision to me. His fee is straightforward and very reasonable. My case was a complete success. He was truly happy for me. I would highly recommend anyone who needs legal help with permanent residence and naturalization application, among all other immigration needs.
Posted by anonymous
1. Similar to another reviewer, your application is at the hand of a paralegal. Paralegal or the lawyer, if the quality of the work is satisfying, it doesn't matter. However, when I had the memo for I-140 written by a paralegal, I couldn't believe that was written by somebody who got law school education. It lacked any logical sequence and exactly same paragraph was copied and pasted from one place to the other. I had to edit most part of it, which is not what you expect, paying high legal fee.
2. Realizing their quality, I wanted to change to another lawyer. Their payment system prevents it, however. They set up the second legal fee shortly before I-140 application then the third legal fee upon the approval of I-140. In this way, one should go on with them until the end. Be aware of this system before signing and compare with other lawyers.
3. The worst is their reliability and timeliness, on which the immigration issue is highly dependent. They answered an e-mail but no action later and didn't even reply back to the repeated request for months. Then, I heard their unapologetic comment, "you should have asked to us again,,,,,".
Posted by PHB
I hired Mr. Frank about 4 years ago for an extraordinary ability case since I am involved in research. He was recommended by many friends of mine that had positive results with him. Although at the end we went a different route, he has always been supportive, realistic and in constant communication throughout my case. I will definitely recommend Mr. Frank (as I had done before) for your immigration matter.
Posted by anonymous
I worked with Mr. Frank and was very happy. Immigrants like me, are always in a need for fast response and many times I had to remind Mr. Frank and his team regarding my time line. However, they have never missed a due date in any of my cases. To be more relaxed, I would recommend to keep asking every few weeks if the office have all your papers ready (ask them to spend couple minutes to verify it, I had few cases that we found out, a day or two before due-date, that we are missing a document).