Gerry is the managing partner of ROBINSON & GERALDO a law firm he founded with his partner Manuel R. Geraldo. The firm also has an office in Washington, D.C. Although the firm handles cases involving most aspects of the law, Gerry concentrates his efforts in business development. He has been practicing law for nearly 30 years.
Gerry has two children – a daughter Tiffany who is an associate with KPMG and a son Robbie, a recent graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Both of his children graduated from Lancaster County Day School. The family’s church home is the Bethel AME Church located on Strawberry and North Streets in Lancaster.
In addition to his work, Gerry has served on many non-profit boards including, but not limited to the following:
1. The Urban League of Lancaster County
2. The National Urban League (Wall Street, NYV)
3. The March of Dimes (both locally and state-wide)
4. Southeast Lancaster Health Services
5. Heinz-Menaker Senior Center of Harrisburg
6. NAACP of Greater Harrisburg
7. African-American Chamber of Commerce of Central PA
8. Gretna Theater
9. Four Diamonds Fund Advisory Board
10. Allied Arts Fund
11. Harrisburg Community and Economic Affairs
12. The Academy of Medical Arts and Business (Hbg)
13. Millersville University Council of Trustees
14. Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates;
15. American Red Cross of the Keystone Region; and
16. Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.
He is a graduate of Howard University (BA) and Howard University School of Law. He is a member of the Dauphin and Lancaster County Bar Associations as well as the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He has been admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia and has made court appearances in Washington, D.C., and in 13 county courts in PA.
Gerry and Yvette have been married for 24 years and have resided in Lancaster County for 25 years. Yvette is currently employed as a change management consultant in Washington, D.C. She is currently working on her doctoral dissertation.
Hourly ($90-300/hour), contingent (20-40%)
Cash, Check, Credit card
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Very High Legal Ability & Ethical Standards||Martindale-Hubbell||2012|
|Very High Legal Ability and Ethical Standards||Martindale-Hubbell||2009|
|Chairman||Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission||2011 - Present|
|Trustee||Millersville University Council of Trustees||2007 - Present|
|Managing Partner||Robinson & Geraldo, P.C.||1979 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Dauphin County Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|Pennsylvania Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|Howard University School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1978|
|Howard University||Economics||BA - Bachelor of Arts||N/A|