CHARLES B. KRAMER, Esq.
Transactional Intellectual Property and Corporate Attorney
Member of the Bar of New York
I am an intellectual property and corporate
attorney. My over 20 years of experience includes:
- working as General Counsel of a software company
in New Jersey where I:
-- negotiated and drafted all of their contracts,
including toolkit, enterprise, and other
complex licenses and service agreements to customers
around the world. This work required frequent
interaction with management and with the Sales
-- was responsible for basic corporate and employment
- Managing a private law practice where I:
-- negotiated and drafted many agreements involving
computer games during a time when the technology
and related legal issues were new;
-- filed and prosecuted many trademark applications;
-- led a successful royalty audit against a major game
My background also includes:
- 3 years at the Wall Street law firm Lord, Day & Lord;
- obtaining an LL.M. (post-JD graduate law degree) that
required study of intellectual property and antitrust law;
- publishing a law review comment ("New Media Techniques,"
14 J.M.Law Rev. 733);
- publishing articles on copyright, trademark, and licensing
issues for a non-lawyer audience, including in Miller Freeman's
- speaking at conferences on legal issues, including at Game
Developers' Conference, AOP's Online Summit, ONE BBSCON,
the University of Texas School of Law's Computer Law
Conference, and at Miller Freeman's Digital Video
- Contributing to CSC Consulting's Leading Edge
Forum paper "Open Source: Open for Business."
- Forming and representing trade associations including
STAR ("Shareware Trade Association and Resources"),
IGDN ("International Game Developers' Network") and
Charles B. Kramer, Esq.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details