|Massachusetts - MA||13 years|
|New York - NY||24 years|
|California - CA||20 years|
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
I provide legal counsel to physicians, psychologists, and private practices. I'm happy to help you:
• Analyze and negotiate your contract with private practices and hospitals
• Form and run your private practice
• Acquire, merge, and sell your practice
• Comply with HIPAA, Stark, and Anti-Kickback Laws
• Negotiate office leases and vendor contracts
• Prepare for and defend disciplinary hearings
• Negotiate severance packages
Clear Advice for Businesses.
I serve as independent general counsel for early-stage businesses. As counsel to companies such as a mobile game monetization corporation, a social media website startup, and a tele-medicine provider, I help my clients achieve greater success by providing clear advice on corporate, employment, equity and debt financing, intellectual property, and transactional matters.
– Ezra Reinstein trained at Harvard Law School. He has practiced in New York, California, and now in the Greater Boston area. Give him a call and find out how he can help you.