- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.San Rafael Arbitration AttorneyAvvo Rating: 8.6LicensedConstructing The Best Possible Outcome For You. Call For Consultation Today!
- Avvo Rating: 8.6LicensedReview: “Jonathan represented my company on a number of real estate transactions. He is very knowledgeable about the law and is very practical when applying the law to a business context. His work is very high quality and he stay...
- Avvo Rating: 7.7LicensedReview: “Alice helped us work through a complex issue involving nonprofit law and accounting (we paired her with our accountant, and it's turned out to be a fabulous combination). She's both a strategic thinker and very d...
- LicensedPauline Tesler has been licensed for 46 years and has an office in Mill Valley, CA. This attorney handles cases in Family, Divorce & Separation, Lawsuits & Disputes, Arbitration, Litigation and attended University of Wisconsin Law School.
- LicensedJulian Gresser practices out of Sausalito, CA and handles cases in Environmental and Natural Resources, Arbitration. This attorney attended University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law and has been licensed for 49 years.
- LicensedLionel Aiken practices out of Kentfield, CA and handles cases in Real Estate, Commercial, Arbitration, Litigation. This attorney attended University of California, Hastings College of the Law and has been licensed for 54 years.
- LicensedJoel Bierer has been licensed for 40 years and handles cases in General Practice, Personal Injury, Arbitration, Mediation, Litigation. This attorney works in Mill Valley, CA and attended University of San Francisco School of Law.
- LicensedChristine Roy has an office in Novato, CA and has been licensed for None years. This attorney handles cases in Arbitration, General Practice, Personal Injury, Defective and Dangerous Products, Litigation and attended Golden Gate University School ...