Port Gibson has 150 Attorneys with 164 Reviews
5.0 stars 37 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.9LicensedExperience. Commitment. Integrity. It's what I'm about, and what you can expect from me as your lawyer. After serving as a prosecutor in the Monroe County District Attorney's Office for nearly 17 years, including 4 years overseeing the DWI Bureau... 3.5 stars 28 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.1LicensedReview: “Alexandra is excellent. She is highly respected by the Judges and court system. The respect has been earned by her high regard to being morally and ethically responsible. She responded quickly to any concerns I had. My di... Open for businessOpen for business
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationVirtual Consultation
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
4.5 stars 12 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.8LicensedMy office represents clients through out the Greater Rochester and Finger Lakes region of New York in a wide variety of Family Court and Matrimonial matters. From developing a parenting plan, representing clients in amicable Family Court cases to ... 5.0 stars 18 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.9LicensedI strive to provide excellence to clients both in the legal work that I provide and in terms of the personal time and attention they are given. My clients are often suffering through one of the most stressful events of their lives. Making cert... Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 9.5LicensedMr. Robinson is a litigator who focuses his practice on resolving business disputes, concentrating on contracts, trade secrets, and real estate litigation. He has successfully represented businesses in state and federal court in New York, Pennsylv... 4.5 stars 13 reviewsAvvo Rating: 6.9LicensedAdmitted 2008, New York Law School Catholic University of America, J.D., cum laude, 2007 College Finger Lakes Community College, A.A.S., 1997; State University of New York College at Brockport, B.S., summa cum laude, 2001 Membership Ontario County... 4.5 stars 16 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.4LicensedYou need an experienced attorney for a high conflict divorce case. Custody of your children and a fair division of property are the critical issues to any divorce. My practice is all divorce and family law. You also have the benefit of my experien...
- Attorney near Port Gibson (Farmington)
5.0 stars 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 7.1LicensedAdvise clients on immigration matters and contract issues. I additionally advise authors and aspiring authors on publishing and copyright law through reviewing book manuscripts, advising on decrete publishing and copyright questions, and reviewin...
- Review: “Mr Hall was wise in the handling of my case. He was also kind and caring. He is not your average lawyer. I think he will be retiring soon and what a loss to hurting in these days of unrest. I would highly recommend Mr Hall.”
- Attorney near Port Gibson (Shortsville)
5.0 stars 1 reviewAvvo Rating: 6.9LicensedJason Snyder focuses his practice on wills, trusts, estate administration, and real estate law. Upon graduating from law school, Jason went right into solo practice. After drafting wills for several clients, he quickly realized a passion for esta... 5.0 stars 3 reviewsAvvo Rating: 6.8LicensedReview: “Ms. Benno drafted contract agreements for me and her work was thorough and prompt. Her explanations were straightforward and clearly presented. I recommend Ms. Benno as a trustworthy attorney.”
- Review: “Helped me with my divorce. Explained everything so that I understood what he was talking about and what the next steps were. He did most/all the foot work for me. Came and met me at work to sign papers. Very affordable.”
- Review: “Ms. Gilman is one of the best attorneys I have worked with in my 27 years as a real estate broker. She was always quick to respond and always available for her clients. You couldn't ask for a better attorney.”
- Review: “Mr. Polimeni helped us own our dream home. He gave us many names of lenders to review and kept us informed throughout the process. I would highly reccomend Mr. Polimeni to anyone buying or selling a home. Also, Mr. Pol...
- Review: “John has helped me with my wives DUI and also helped with my divorce. John has worked some magic with some tuff opposition. John has always kept me informed on my options and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend John ...