Based on 17 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
She was professional to the core with quick understanding of the legal issues involved to save the client interest with an awesome follow up.
Krista Shoquist is a supportive attorney who is on top of everything. She would answer emails right away, and was there to help me through my case. I could always count on her and knew she would get the task done. She would go out of her way to make sure I was happy and really worked hard. She was much more than I ever imagined and I look up to Krista so much. I couldn't have gotten through my case feeling the way I do today without her. I feel blessed to have met Krista and will never forget her generosity and her great character. Thank you Krista!
Krista is efficient, trustworthy, and very considerate. As a writer, I am learning about copyright law, and Krista kindly walked me through questions in a thorough and detailed way. She was also very organized, detail oriented, and concise. Thank you, Krista!
Krista is an excellent Attorney and we are proud to have krista represent us on a Litigation. She has been very professional and have worked really hard and intelligently to achieve what we wanted. I wish her all the best and would love to recommend her to other companies too.
I work several jobs freelance as an independent contractor, and there arose a dispute over compensation for an open-ended gig. Krista was able to see me in a timely fashion and lent a sympathetic ear as I told her my story. Her advising me increased my confidence in subsequent negotiations with the disputed party, and she helped me draw up an agreement to present to that party. I cannot thank her enough, and I highly recommend her.
Krista Lee Shoquist provided expert advice, support and action in a First Amendment-related case. She prove to be highly knowledgeable on the subject, extremely diligent in her pursuit of a remedy, and thorough. Throughout the process, I was consistently impressed by her rapid follow-through and frequent updates on developments.
My particular case involved false and defamatory content posted on the Internet. Ms. Shoquist was expertly familiar with the law and provided a solid course of action. Throughout the process, she was very open to my input and her responsiveness was excellent. She demonstrated exactly the kind of qualities I most want to see in an attorney.
Krista has been assisting me in a complex political regulatory process. At all times she has kept me well informed and steered me in the best direction through the proceedings. All written responses to the investigation have been well thought out, accurate, and timely.
My father always told me, "Son, when you accumulate your financial wealth, you need to make sure you have a great doctor, CPA, and attorney."
Ms. Shoquist is a great attorney that my family and I retained, and she has been our family attorney for several years.
Here are some of the elements that make Ms. Shoquist a great attorney:
- She is ethical: Ms. Shoquist has demonstrated many times in the past a strong level of business and legal ethics by staying true to the letter of the law;
- She is creative and resourceful: Ms. Shoquist uses her legal creativity and resourcefulness to strategically and tactically create a win-win legal position for me and my family;
- She understands the business-end of the fact pattern: Ms. Shoquist's business knowledge coupled with her legal education and experiences increase the strength of my family's legal pursuits and legal interests against various individuals and corporations;
- She is sympathetic of her client's legal situation: Ms. Shoquist takes the time to explain the legal issues in terms that are understandable to me and my family;
- She has great follow-up and respects deadlines: Ms. Shoquist sends out information on a regular and consistent basis to keep my family and I in the loop; and, if she tells us that she will contact us on a particular day with an update, she does -- even if it is just to tell us that "there's no update at this time;" and,
- She nicely blends the use of her legal education to real-life legal applications: Ms. Shoquist understands the legal theories and blends them to their practical real-life applications by staying focused on the legal issues as they relate to the fact patterns of the case, which can get convoluted by red herrings and other non essential issues.
We are very fortunate to know Ms. Shoquist and have her in our gun-belt.
Krista is a thoroughly accomplished, successful, and very likeable attorney. Her research for a case is exhaustive and serves the client very well for a successful outcome.
My experience with Dhillon & Smith has been extremely positive. I would highly recommend them to any entrepreneur or business owner that wants excellent service + actual results without big firm challenges and price tag.