Based on 1 review
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Posted by David, a Licensing client, Flag
To Whom It May Concern:
I recently used The Law Offices of Tara Burd to review the Software License Agreement for my recently completed software product at my new startup company. I had a serviceable template, which I had then made several customizations and wanted an attorney specializing in contracts to review the modified agreement.
I would like to note the following about my experience:
• The contract was reviewed and resulted in a Software License Agreement that I am confident with and will actually use.
• My parameters and priorities were followed during review
• Ms. Burd provided useful strategic advice for both my product’s billing model and Software License Agreement policy.
• Ms. Burd used useful analogies to help explain legal jargon I was unfamiliar with.
• All interactions were prompt and professional.
Overall I had a positive experience and would recommend The Law Offices of Tara Burd. I also plan to be a returning client should the need arise.
A California Limited Liability Company
David Jentz, Managing Member