Based on 1 review
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Posted by Uriel, a Litigation client,
1. Mr. Priore Felt on: Properly account for money paid to him as “retainer”.
2. Estimated Budget jumped from $15,000.00 to $52,000.00 to go to trial.
3. Mr. Priore felt on careless the Lien negotiation: It is always best to negotiate with a lien holder prior to a case settling. You and your client have maximum leverage when payment is only a prospect and you can argue persuasively that a lien holder's flexibility will be key in getting everyone, including the lien holder, paid.
4. Mr. Priore Felt at least of ordinary legal skills:
• His job, and responsibilities as our Lawyer to read, understand, protect, and guide, strike through, abject any document, help, protects our rights.
• Mr. Priore felt on: Reviewing the Release off all Property Damage Claims and send it to us knowing we will sign it without understanding it.
5. Helping, and refusing our petition for “MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT” base on Infringement of building and zoning laws. An attorney also has the responsibility to abide by the client’s wishes and decisions about the case.
6. You keep ignoring our request of avoiding a new Deposition, after we did 36 Hours of Deposition 4 years ago.
7. Delaying Time: You keep on delaying preparation of simple document like: Settlement to FPL & Guardian. Exhibit XXXXX (44 - forty four days). Motion to Dismiss the Case took a year to set, then 15 minutes on court.
8. Sending us a copy or Draft of Documents before sending them to the opposite part the Defendant, as we had agreed!.
9. Let our last PAST two lawyers, related to the case, causing harm and several consequences to us without any punishment all contrary, after several hours of meeting with Matthew Mr. Priore said: “Mr. Matthew talk very high about you and your wife and the meeting was very pleasant.