- Caesar, Rivise, Bernstein, Cohen & Pokotilow, Ltd.
1635 Market St Fl 12, Caesar Rivise Et Al, Philadelphia, PAAvvo Rating: 10LicensedReview: “Mr. Pokotilow was willing to help me when I finish writing my next script. I have sent three stories out and two have been stolen and made into movies. Hard to believe? Yes. But it has happened to me. When I have finished...
- Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP
2005 Market St Ste 2200, Panitch Schwarze Et Al, Philadelphia, PAAvvo Rating: 9.9LicensedReview: “Mr. Panitch was one of the first that contacted me with some help regarding my problem. He pointed me into right direction right away. I am grateful for that. ”
- Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP
2005 Market St Ste 2200, Panitch Schwarze Et Al, Philadelphia, PAAvvo Rating: 9.7LicensedReview: “We engaged John and his firm on a large IP litigation for the company that had dragged out for several years before John came on board. John and his team got up to speed on the case incredibly quickly and efficiently, an...
- Law Offices of Robert F Zielinski, LLC
One South Broad Street, Suite 1600, Philadelphia, PAAvvo Rating: 10LicensedThose who know me well consider me to be a hard working and creative attorney. After practicing of law for nearly 25 years in big firms, I opened my own practice in 2009. My clients range from large international and national corporations to sma...
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “I found Ms. Willett to be a very knowledgeable and professional attorney. She worked with me on a personal level, and I felt that she was very trustworthy and helpful. Ms. Willett helped me identify potential issues in ...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI concentrate my practice on trademark, copyright and unfair competition, strategic counseling, litigation, licensing and prosecution matters. I handle matters involving trademarks, trade dress, product configuration, unfair competition, trade sec...
- LicensedNoah Robbins is a Litigation, Trademark Infringement, Commercial attorney who has been licensed for 14 years. This attorney attended Emory University School of Law and has an office in Philadelphia, PA.
- EsquireTrademarks.com Philadelphia Trademark Attorney
1515 Market St, #1200, Philadelphia, PAAvvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “Upon initial contact of Mr. Riddle, I received an almost immediate, same day response directly from him and not a subordinate. Mr. Riddle answered all of my questions and demonstrated his obvious knowledge and familiarity...
- LicensedJason Snyderman handles cases in Intellectual Property, Patent Infringement, Trademark Infringement and attended University of Pittsburgh School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 23 years and has an office in Philadelphia, PA.
- LicensedEric Marzluf is a Intellectual Property, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement attorney who attended George Washington University National Law Center. This attorney practices out of Philadelphia, PA and has been licensed for 46 years.
- LicensedJames Kozuch handles cases in Intellectual Property, Patent Infringement, Trademark Infringement and practices out of Philadelphia, PA. This attorney has been licensed for 36 years and attended Temple University.
- Mendelsohn Dunleavy, P.C.
1500 John F Kennedy Blvd Ste 312, Mendelsohn Dunleavy P C, Philadelphia, PALicensedYuri Gruzdkov practices out of Philadelphia, PA and handles cases in Copyright Application, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement. This attorney attended Temple University and has been licensed for 14 years.
- LicensedSteve Mendelsohn is a Intellectual Property, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement attorney and has been licensed for 29 years. This attorney works in Philadelphia, PA and went to University of Pennsylvania.
- Social Security Administration, OGC (Office of General Counsel)
300 Spring Garden St Fl 6, Social Security Administration, Philadelphia, PALicensedJames McTigue practices out of Philadelphia, PA and handles cases in Commercial, Trademark Infringement, Litigation. This attorney attended Villanova University and has been licensed for 14 years.