Recently asked questions
Is it a structural error, if a judge finds a element of the offense instead of leaving it to a jury?
Can a Defendant file a writ of habeas corpus in Federal Court when you are NOT imprisoned but wish to challenge a sentence?
In Texas, how does someone correct a mistake in a sentence when the judge's sentence is not what the facility has on record?
Writ Denial: My writ was denied without further hearing. What is my next step in getting it reviewed?
- Civil rights of defendants in criminal cases
- Criminal charges for false imprisonment
- Restraining order and criminal defense
- Evidence in criminal cases
- Criminal charges
- Court records and criminal defense
- Court briefs and criminal defense
- Court-ordered community service for criminal conviction
- Hearsay in criminal cases
- Aiding and abetting of criminal acts
- Burden of proof for criminal charges