- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAttorney Mike Hanrahan was born and raised in a small town in Western New York. He attended St. Bonaventure University where he obtained his Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, Accounting, and ...
- Avvo Rating: 9.2LicensedI pride myself on building strong relationships with clients to ensure we reach the best possible result together. I strive to provide value-added services to my clients and I am always willing to go the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Avvo Rating: 9.9LicensedReview: “I used Attorney Willis for my estate planning, will, trust, powers of attorney for health care and finance. He explained everything and even helped to organize my assets and handled funding my trust as well. I was so im...
- Avvo Rating: 8.9LicensedReview: “Todd was very helpful in our attempts to get our will/estate in order. He helped us out initially a few years ago, and again recently in the past few months with some changes to our planning. The best way I can describe...
- Legal Aid of Western Michigan; West Michigan Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
25 Division Ave. S, Ste. 300, Grand Rapids, MIAvvo Rating: 6.8LicensedI help consumers deal with matters such as debt collection lawsuits, garnishment objections, credit reporting errors, identity theft issues, and tax problems Before law school, I gained seven years of experience working in the default operation...
- LicensedNeil Kimball practices out of Grand Rapids, MI and has been licensed for 37 years. This attorney attended Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law and handles cases in Tax, Estate Planning, Real Estate.
- MILLER JOHNSON Attorneys and Counselors
250 Monroe Avenue Northwest, Grand Rapids, MIAvvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “Wendy did our estate planning and will for us when we did not have a lot of money. She was honest and fair. I highly recommend this attorney.”
- Warner Norcross + Judd
150 Ottawa Ave NW Ste 1500, 1500 Warner Building, Grand Rapids, MILicensedStephen Kretschman handles cases in Business, Tax and attended Harvard Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 46 years and has an office in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Warner Norcross + Judd
150 Ottawa Ave NW Ste 1500, 1500 Warner Building, Grand Rapids, MILicensedCameron DeLong has an office in Grand Rapids, MI and has been licensed for 36 years. This attorney handles cases in Business, Tax, International Law and attended University of Illinois College of Law.
- LicensedFredric Goldberg has been licensed for 43 years and has an office in Grand Rapids, MI. This attorney handles cases in Business, Tax and attended The University of Michigan Law School.
- LicensedMichael Homier handles cases in Tax, Government and has an office in Grand Rapids, MI. This attorney attended Michigan State University College of Law and has been licensed for 22 years.