- LicensedJeremy Dale is a Corporate & Incorporation, Securities & Investment Fraud, General Practice attorney and has been licensed for 11 years. This attorney works in Boca Raton, FL and went to University of Virginia School of Law.
- LicensedJorge Gomez-Moller practices out of Coral Gables, FL and handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Securities & Investment Fraud. This attorney attended Boston University School of Law and has been licensed for 8 years.
- Rodriguez Tramont Guerra & Nunez, P.A.
255 Alhambra Cir Ste 1150, Coral Gables, FLLicensedPaulino Nunez has been licensed for 32 years and attended University of Miami School of Law. This attorney works in Coral Gables, FL and handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, Arbitration, Litigation.
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Securities and investment fraud Attorney near Coral Gables (Miami)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAll Investors Have Rights – We Fight to Protect YoursPractice area90% Securities and investment fraud, 10% Class actionCostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutes•Contingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 33%-45%•Pro Bono Many lawyers provide free legal help to low-income clients. The percent listed indicates how much of a lawyer's practice is pro bono work. 10%LicenseFL, Active since 2006
- Avvo Rating: 6.6LicensedWalter J. Stanton III (Walt), has more than 35 years of experience practicing law in Washington D.C, Houston and Miami. Provides advice to businesses with a primary focus on corporate finance, banking, regulatory matters and the settlement of busi...
- Gutierrez Bergman Boulris, P.L.L.C.
901 Ponce De Leon Blvd Ste 303, Coral Gables, FLLicensedDale Bergman has an office in Coral Gables, FL and handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, Corporate & Incorporation, Real Estate. This attorney has been licensed for 41 years and attended Harvard Law School.
- LicensedStephanie Nunez practices out of Coral Gables, FL and attended Florida International University, College of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 9 years and handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, Environmental and Natural Resources, A...
- LicensedMaria Mayer handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, Contracts & Agreements, Corporate & Incorporation, Mergers & Acquisitions, International Law and practices out of Miami, FL. This attorney has been licensed for 28 years and attended Univ...