- Avvo Rating: 7.4LicensedEric D. Valente, MBA, JD, is an attorney and founding member of Valente Law, LLC. He studied business administrations and earned his MBA while attending law school at the University of Toledo. Eric began his career doing business litigation at ...
- Nicholas C. DeSantis Esq. LLC
6880 Carriage Hill Drive, Suite # 16, Brecksville, OHAvvo Rating: 7.2LicensedNicholas C. De Santis An attorney-at-law representing small to mid-sized businesses and individuals in real-estate and corporate matters throughout Northeast and Central Ohio.
- LicensedSergio di Geronimo has been licensed for 32 years and attended Case Western Reserve University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Criminal Defense, Real Estate and has an office in Brecksville, OH.
- LicensedDonald Ferfolia has been licensed for 14 years and handles cases in Business, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Administrative Law, Real Estate. This attorney attended University of Akron, C. Blake McDowell Law Center and has an office in Brecksville, OH.
- LicensedDaniel McCabe has been licensed for 36 years and has an office in Brecksville, OH. This attorney handles cases in Tax, General Practice, Real Estate and attended Case Western Reserve University School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedCOVID-19 RESPONSE: Our virtual office is open to both new and existing clients. Please call or schedule your online consultation today. Roger M. Bundy graduated with a Juris Doctorate from Cleveland State University’s Cleveland-Marshall College o...
- LicensedMichael Chuparkoff has been licensed for 25 years and attended University of Akron School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Business, Corporate & Incorporation, Estate Planning, Real Estate and has an office in Independence, OH.
- LicensedKaren Thomas-Boehnlein has been licensed for 30 years and attended University of Akron, C. Blake McDowell Law Center. This attorney works in Richfield, OH and handles cases in Probate, Family, Real Estate.