- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.The Donahey Law Firm - Columbus Office
495 South High Street Suite 300, Columbus, OHAvvo Rating: 10LicensedHelping accident victims is all we do...for over 40 years!™Practice area5% Nursing home abuse and neglect, 45% Car accident, 15% Medical malpractice, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutes•Contingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 25%-40%LicenseOH, Active since 1968
- The Donahey Law Firm- Columbus Office
495 South High Street Suite 300, Columbus, OHAvvo Rating: 9.3LicensedGordon represents clients who have been seriously injured or killed as a result of medical malpractice, industrial accidents, birth trauma, and auto/trucking/motorcycle accidents. He has served as first chair trial counsel in countless cases, obta...
- Avvo Rating: 9.8LicensedMr. Scott is a 1989 graduate of Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio, who has risen through the ranks at Volkema Thomas Miller & Scott to become a key litigator, partner and administrator for the firm. He has been included in the Ohio S...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedMy name is Robert Erney, Attorney at Law. I am a Columbus, Ohio personal injury attorney with a strong commitment to assisting victims who have suffered injuries or death due to the negligence of others. I have represented injured victims and thei...
- LicensedJeffrey Bibbo has an office in Columbus, OH and has been licensed for 30 years. This attorney handles cases in Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Litigation and attended Capital University Law School.
- LicensedTheodore Munsell handles cases in Aviation, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect and attended Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware. This attorney has been licensed for 42 years and has an office in Columbus, OH.
- LicensedReview: “Her husband is also a lawyer, and her mother use to provide her support, however now this attorney takes on all of her cases heads on. Was recommended to me and I would strongly recommend to others, especially in dealing...
- LicensedDonald Kasson has been licensed for 29 years and has an office in Columbus, OH. This attorney handles cases in Defective and Dangerous Products, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Litigation and attended University of Dayton School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedHave you been injured due to a car collision, dog bite or negligence? You need an experienced and caring attorney who will seek the compensation you deserve. Contact Attorney Bernard E. Layne, III for assistance with your case immediately.
- LicensedPaul Unger has been licensed for 26 years and attended Capital University Law School. This attorney handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect and has an office in Columbus, OH.