- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “Been working with Dimitry on corporate M&A as an entrepreneuer for over 10 years, across 5 companies. Recommend him to anyone who is seeking an incredibly capable corporate attorney in a venture backed setting”
- Avvo Rating: 7.6LicensedThe firm is in the Boston, Massachusetts area, one of the principal high technology and financing centers for new and emerging growth companies in the United States. The firm provides legal services to small to medium-sized clients in the New Engl...
- LicensedKenneth Itrato is a Licensing, Life Sciences & Biotechnology, Advertising attorney who has been licensed for 23 years. This attorney attended Georgetown University Law Center and has an office in Waltham, MA.
- LicensedElizabeth Glasson handles cases in Communications & Media, Licensing, Litigation and practices out of Waltham, MA. This attorney has been licensed for 8 years and attended Suffolk University Law School.
- LicensedEthan Davis has been licensed for 23 years and handles cases in Intellectual Property, Licensing, Copyright Application, Appeals, Litigation. This attorney works in Waltham, MA and attended Boston University School of Law.
- LicensedDana Ng handles cases in Business, Corporate & Incorporation, Licensing, Mergers & Acquisitions, Intellectual Property and has an office in Waltham, MA. This attorney attended Boston College and has been licensed for 25 years.
- LicensedVijay Chaddah has an office in Waltham, MA and attended University of Minnesota Law School. This attorney handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Licensing, Intellectual Property, Patent Application and has been licensed for 20 years.
- LicensedMarcello Santana has been licensed for 9 years and attended Boston University School of Law. This attorney works in Waltham, MA and handles cases in Contracts & Agreements, Entertainment, Licensing, Intellectual Property, Defective and Dangerous P...
- Morse, Barnes-Brown and Pendleton, P.C.
Citypoint, 480 Totten Pond Road 4th Floor, Waltham, MALicensedScott Bleier handles cases in Licensing, Corporate & Incorporation, Venture Capital, Securities & Investment Fraud and has an office in Waltham, MA. This attorney attended Columbia University School of Law and has been licensed for 17 years.