- Law Offices of Albert SIU, APC
17700 Castleton Street, Suite 589, City of Industry, CAAvvo Rating: 10LicensedFIRM OVERVIEW The Law Offices of Albert Siu, A Professional Corporation, began as a boutique law firm in February 2002 in Arcadia, California, and initially focused exclusively in real estate related disputes. A decade later, our law firm cel...
- LicensedGene Tu handles cases in Estate Planning, Trusts, Immigration and practices out of City Of Industry, CA. This attorney has been licensed for 19 years and attended University of San Diego School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAt Avodah Law Group, we greatly value our clients' experiences with us, and we are committed to being described as friendly, kind, down-to-earth, responsive and helpful, but best summarized as: "Hospitable - Generous - Dedicated".
- Avvo Rating: 9.5LicensedThe ultimate goal of Avodah Law Group is to be different than any other law firm and to value the client-experience. We highly value being hospitable, generous, and dedicated in serving our clients' legal needs.
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Estate planning Attorney near City Of Industry (Arcadia)Avvo Rating: 9.0LicensedSound legal advice from our family to yours! Call today for a free consultation.Practice area30% Estate planning, 30% Trusts, 30% Probate, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutes•Hourly Rates, $395-$450/hourLicenseCA, Active since 1994
- LicensedKenneth Hsu is a Antitrust & Trade Law, Contracts & Agreements, Corporate & Incorporation, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Appeals, Litigation attorney who attended University of Southern California Law School. This attorney practices out of City Of...
- Avvo Rating: 9.5LicensedLydia Mendoza Mosser is a graduate of Columbia Law School, a lawyer, mom and native of Los Angeles. She spent the first decade of her legal career as business litigator and trial attorney for one of the largest firms in Los Angeles where she was ...