- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Kemmitt and Sanford Law PLLC
331 2nd Ave. S. #411, Minneapolis, MNAvvo Rating: 6.4LicensedPractice area50% Employee benefits, 50% Workers compensationCostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutesLicenseMN, Active since 2016
- Avvo Rating: 6.9LicensedPrior to establishing Operana Law, Attorney Brandon Operana worked for a number of plaintiff's injury and disability firms. He even worked for the Social Security Administration, primarily with their Office of General Counsel working with Social S...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedStrong advocate to secure justice for my clients. I am highly attentive to the unique needs of each case and approach challenges with an optimistic outlook. I offer guidance in a secure and comfortable environment, with the depth of experience to...
- LicensedRuth Huntrods has been licensed for 40 years and attended University of Minnesota Law School. This attorney works in Minneapolis, MN and handles cases in Employee Benefits, Employment & Labor, Litigation.
- Kemmitt, Sanford, and Kramer Law PLLC
Tritech Center, 331 2nd Ave S, #411, Minneapolis, MNAvvo Rating: 6.8LicensedReview: “Micheal and his assistant, Annie, were very helpful and kind through my insurance appeal. They were thorough and always kept me informed/updated. Without them, I do not believe the outcome would have been a success. ”
- LicensedAudrey Fenske practices out of Minneapolis, MN and handles cases in State, Local And Municipal Law, Employee Benefits. This attorney attended University of Virginia School of Law and has been licensed for 32 years.
- LicensedKathryn Nash has been licensed for 20 years and works in Minneapolis, MN. This attorney attended University of Minnesota Law School and handles cases in Employee Benefits, Employment & Labor, Discrimination.
- Gray Plant Mooty Mooty & Bennett PA (Minneapolis)
80 S 8th St Ste 500, Minneapolis, MNLicensedJeffrey Bauer practices out of Minneapolis, MN and handles cases in Employee Benefits, Tax. This attorney attended Stetson University College of Law and has been licensed for 39 years.
- Avvo Rating: 9.3LicensedKevin is a trial lawyer who represents businesses and individuals in complex commercial and insurance disputes, including intellectual property, unfair competition, class action and professional liability matters. Kevin has tried a variety of ca...
- LicensedThomas Henke has been licensed for 20 years and attended Georgetown University Law Center. This attorney works in Minneapolis, MN and handles cases in Employment & Labor, Employee Benefits, Mergers & Acquisitions.