- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.New Brunswick Civil rights AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedFormer prosecutor now aggressively defending your rights
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedRobert F. Black, Jr. is a distinguished New Jersey attorney who focuses primarily on criminal defense and civil litigation and has gained a stellar reputation for his skillful and tenacious advocacy on behalf of his clients. Deeply invested in his...
- LicensedR Cohen handles cases in Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, Appeals, Litigation and practices out of Woodbridge, NJ. This attorney has been licensed for 51 years and attended Rutgers, State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark.
- LicensedSusan O'Connor is a Civil Rights, Employment & Labor, Social Security, Government, Litigation attorney and has been licensed for 32 years. This attorney works in New Brunswick, NJ and went to Seton Hall University School of Law.
- LicensedReview: “Worked Edgardo for close to a year on a federal drug charge for my son He was very attentive and kept us informed on each facet of his case. We had a good experience with him and would recommend him to any future clients.”
- LicensedScott Matthews practices out of New Brunswick, NJ and has been licensed for 21 years. This attorney attended Fordham University School of Law and handles cases in Business, Bankruptcy & Debt, Antitrust & Trade Law, Contracts & Agreements, Employee...
- LicensedAshley Smith has been licensed for 7 years and handles cases in General Practice, Civil Rights, Employment & Labor, Estate Planning, Litigation. This attorney works in Edison, NJ and attended New York University School of Law.