- Avvo Rating: 7.3LicensedAre you currently stuck in a position of financial difficulty that you cannot seem to get out of? If so, it may benefit you to contact a Montgomery County bankruptcy lawyer from Eugene A. Camposano Attorney at Law. For more than two decades, Attor...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Bankruptcy and debt Attorney near Phoenixville (Norristown)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI offer experience and provide aggressive solutions for your legal problems.
- Avvo Rating: 7.0LicensedReview: “I will just simply say I’m very impressed by Mr. Houghton. I have been with other law firms and will never go to any other.. He is a good listener and a very nice guy... very knowledgeable on a variety of legal topics.. ...
- Avvo Rating: 7.1LicensedReview: “I hired Mr. DiGiamberardino to represent me winding down my business. I had significant bank and tax issues and he helped me straighten everything out. His fees may be more than most but he was well worth the money”
- LicensedDanielle Wesley has been licensed for 20 years and attended Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University. This attorney works in Norristown, PA and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Employment & Labor.
- LicensedMichael Gigliotti is a Litigation, Bankruptcy & Debt, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Appeals attorney who attended University of Delaware. This attorney practices out of Philadelphia, PA and has been licensed for 13 years.
- LicensedDavid Spitofsky practices out of Norristown, PA and attended Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University. This attorney has been licensed for 31 years and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt.
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “He called me back, on Fridays, so many time, when it was 4:50, that I had left a voicemail. He helped us more than I can say. We are so fortunate to have had Matt, representing us.”