- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Law Office of James V. Monaghan
25 West Airy Street, Norristown, PAAvvo Rating: 10LicensedOver your head in debt? We are the solution.Practice area5% Bankruptcy and debt, 60% Workers compensation, 30% Personal injury, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutesLicensePA, Active since 1991
- Avvo Rating: 9.3LicensedWe have handled 1,000's of successful cases and have been Federally Designated a Debt Relief Agency!Practice area40% Bankruptcy and debt, 30% Divorce and separation, 10% Family, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutesLicensePA, Active since 1998
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedPhiladelphia bankruptcy lawyer helping people in financial trouble see the light at the end of the tunnel by stopping debt collection harassment, during and after Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Specialties: Chapter 7 bankruptcy; Chapter...
- Avvo Rating: 7.0LicensedReview: “Charlie has been helping my family for over 20 years my father my brothers myself with all positive outcomes whenever asked if I know a good lawyer I always recommend Charles. Thanks Charlie see you soon”
- LicensedDanielle Wesley has been licensed for 21 years and attended Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University. This attorney handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Employment & Labor and has an office in Norristown, PA.
- Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC
700 E Main St Ste 200, Fox And Fox Attorneys At Law Pc, Norristown, PALicensedCraig Fox has been licensed for 34 years and handles cases in Real Estate, Bankruptcy & Debt, Banking, Commercial, Litigation. This attorney works in Plymouth Meeting, PA and attended Villanova University School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 8.2LicensedReview: “I was very pleased with the representation provided by Mr. Mudrick through out the course of my bankruptcy proceeding. He kept me well informed about the bankruptcy process and was always available to answer my questions.”
- LicensedNicholas Montalto has been licensed for 46 years and attended Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law. This attorney works in Norristown, PA and handles cases in Business, Bankruptcy & Debt, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Personal Injury.
- Avvo Rating: 9.1LicensedReview: “I went to Mr Husain because I was paying too much for my property taxes. Mr Husain fully explained the process and handled my appeal for a very reasonable fee. The County approved the appeal. My taxes were reduced the fi...
- Avvo Rating: 8.2LicensedReview: “Dan McGrory drew up the wills for me and my late life partner. When my partner passed away, he handled the estate settlement in a fair, equitable way with my partner’s children and me. Dan has also counseled me in other l...
- Avvo Rating: 7.3LicensedAre you currently stuck in a position of financial difficulty that you cannot seem to get out of? If so, it may benefit you to contact a Montgomery County bankruptcy lawyer from Eugene A. Camposano Attorney at Law. For more than two decades, Attor...
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “He called me back, on Fridays, so many time, when it was 4:50, that I had left a voicemail. He helped us more than I can say. We are so fortunate to have had Matt, representing us.”
- LicensedMichael Gigliotti has been licensed for 13 years and handles cases in Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy & Debt, Estate Planning, Appeals, Litigation. This attorney attended University of Delaware and has an office in Philadelphia, PA.